Do guys like it when a girl brings them food?

Been dating a guy for about two months and last night after work I went to his place and asked if he wanted sushi and he said he only wanted two pieces but I got him a whole tray thinking its awkward I'f I only bring two

I like to bring him food etc paying for things because he has paid for a lot lately and I don't want to seem as someone who can't pay for things and use him
Was this a good choice to bring him food?

Most Helpful Guy

• The old saying goes, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". That's an exaggeration, but there is some truth to it. Being kind and nurturing is attractive in a woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your style here, dear, and that you are Willing to lend a helping hand with this man who Has... Paid for a lot lately. This is showing me that you do Not take advantage of any guy's pockets and you are Hep to Help show him you would even get your hands dirty if you had to.
    I think it's sweet and thoughtful and I bet he may be even thinking and smiling to Himself: She is a keeper.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone likes food so yes.

• I would like it if someone brings me food, am not sure about him but probably he will

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a girl but I'm sure he likes you getting him food! I know I always loved when my ex did that for me