My bf's mom is still liking his ex pics, I have a nice relationship with her, I just don't like her entertaining his past.. should I be mad or not?

i dont know if i should be upset or get over it, i am upset however. I dont like that when i go on FB his mom always either likes her pics, or if she were to post a comment... i am upset and this makes me create distance towards her.. i am his new girlfriend... she was an old girlfriend.. like wtf!

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously she still likes the old girlfriend but that doesn't mean she doesn't think you're good or bad. I wouldn't worry about it too much. My mom still chats with my ex every so often. People get close, that's just how it is. Trust me, it could be much worse

• if it was in your shoes, like your gf's ex and his mom.. Im sure it would bug u I get your valid very mature point. though

• We dated for just over four years. People get attached, it's human nature. Just stay strong and mature and you'll win her over with awesomeness!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No reason to be mad I think.

What Guys Said 2

• It's none of your business. You have no right to be upset. Obviously, his mother developed some sort of friendship with that woman. Now, because her son isn't dating that woman, the mother should throw the friendship in the garbage? It makes no sense.

If it upsets you, stop going on facebook. What are you doing analyzing other peoples comments and likes that aren't on your page anyway? That's troubling behavior.

• DO NOT SAY ANYTHING. If you tell his mom what she can and can't do... you'll be on the curb!

What Girls Said 2

• So what? You cannot force someone to like or dislike a person. She knows your his new girlfriend. But she was his old girlfriend and maybe they had a great relationship hence she still likes her and maintains a friendship. You shouldn't have a problem with that. Just because she is his ex now doesn't mean every contact, every relationship she made with his family cease to exist. Breaking up with her was his decision. Choosing to be with you was his decision too. Dating him was your decision. But his mother talking to his ex is not your decision!

You sound jealous to be honest

• I wouldn't be upset about this. My ex's mom still likes my pictures because I always had a good relationship with her and she was always very kind to me. She is just a really kind person and I'm sure if he got a new girlfriend she would be just as kind (unless she was a total b). Some people are just nice to everyone. This seems more like a jealousy problem than her problem.