Girls, Do Arab women date white guys?

I'm mostly eastern european, but am part middle eastern (israeli) but don't look it. I absolutely LOVE arab women, they are so beautiful but so out of my league. Do they ever date white guys, I never really see it. Here in the US we are a melting pot of people, but I never see Arab women with white guys. There is one arab girl I really like but her family is like insane and I think they think they are too good for non arab people.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they do.. why shouldn't they..

What Girls Said 8

• Well my ex is from Jordon but she is westernised and I'm not white.
    Arabs tend to date each other but westerenised Arabs are more open to interracial relationships.

• im arab by ethnicity [not by religion or nationality so we clear] and i dont mind white guys. i dont mind any race.

i do have a tendency to be drawn to guys who r in a similar situation to me though.

• UGHHHHH -groans so hard intestines rupture all over the asker-

• Im sorry honey but arab women are not allowed to date outside their relgion. In fact they are not allowed to date at all. If you were muslim maybe but the fact that your part israeli means its a no go.

• I deal with many arab/muslims a week, and I always talk with them and off the bat talk to them about how they feel on us. I'm also part arab, my great grandmother was Iranian and muslim. I haven't come across one yet in person that hates us Jews, they all love us and wish we could get a long, one reason why they moved here to America. Me being part Israeli has nothing to do with it.

• Well I guess your experiencing liberal muslims not the extremists around me that enjoy the benefits of living in a democracy but want to impose the very system that the fled in the first place.

• a majority of arab-americans are christian (63%)

• Well if you think her family is insane she will most likely never like you. I'm Arab and have Arab friends. Some like white guy's and some don't. Personally, I like men who are where I am from.

• I wouldn't think so. They are muslims.

• If you have enough gold and goats you can just buy her. Much easier.

• Israeli is not middle eastern. The people come from Eastern european countries.

Im sure they do.