Guys, What is the tallest girl you would date?

I'm 5'11. As a guy, do you consider this too tall? What is the maximum height would you date?

• 5'11" is too tall
  • 5'11" is okay
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever height as long as she was okay with my own height. I'm only around 5' 8", but if a girl was 5' 11" and she was interested in me, I'd be fine with that so long as my own height doesn't bother her. The only reason I don't tend to go after girls taller than me is because every girl I've ever met that I've talked to about the "issue" always hates the idea of being taller than her man. Thus, I just don't bother with them because they probably wouldn't even give me a chance.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 33

• 5'11 is actually my limit lol so you're fine.

• I've dated a 5'10" girl and would date a tall girl again. Thing is most tall girls wouldn't give me the time of day.

• Yes, its too tall because you are taller than me. I'm 5'9 and the tallest girl i would date is 5'8, although I'd much prefer a girl closer to 5'0

• Im 510 and I think 6 foot to 61 is about as tall as I would go. After that it starts getting noticeable real fast.

• Too tall for me. I'm 6' and you would probably look taller than me in heels. I don't like it when people are taller than me.

• As long as she's not freakishly tall like 7 feet or something bizarre then I'd be comfortable dating tall women.

• 6'3"
    I think is the cut off point, i can't imagine myself with a chick 6'4" or taller, but who knows

• Hah, I am way too short for that with my 5'7".

• That's the perfect height

• Oops, accidentally voted A.

5'11" is my limit for a girl's height, so that would be fine.

• I'm 5'9. so yes. It's too tall for me. I want some one that maximum 5'8

• i like tall and short girls

• I'm 6' 1" so that's fine. I just don't want to look up at her.

• I wouldn't want her to be so much taller than me that we look comical together, but a few inches taller wouldn't matter... maybe up to about 6 foot-ish

• I'm 6'2 so that height is perfect for me...

• 7ft would work for me. To think of those long legs... arrrrrrrrrrrg. Wrap them around me and push my face into your crotch.

• It wouldn't be my preference, but if she was cute and fun to be around, I'd give it a shot.

• I would be okay with that.

• It doesn't matter as long as I am taller than her. Please help
    girlsaskguys. com/girls-behavior/q1609622-urgent-help-girls-please

• 5,11 I messed up above, but when you are 6ft+ it really is hard to find a girl.

• The taller the better.

• 5'10 is probably my limit since I'm 6'0. I want a girl shorter than me.

• I am 6'1 and I like tall girls

• As long as your not taller than me

• I'm 6'1 so you're probably the tallest girl I'd date.

• I am 5'10 and have been attracted to women over the 6 foot mark.

• I'm 5'10" and my girl is 5'11"

• I'm around 5'10'' and I'd date girls well above six feet tall. I like tall women, long legs are very alluring to me.

• I'm 6'5 and I date girls 5'8 and up. Your height is great for me. I don't have a maximum height since tall girls are what I'm attracted to the most.

• am short but i love tall women a lot.

• More from Guys
    3