Why do I love Asian guys so much?

I FEEL NO ATTRACTION TO ANYONE ELSE... I'm not Asian but damn they r fine.
I used to not find Asian men attractive but now I am only attracted to them. There are no Asians at my school so I literally have no crush or attraction to anyone I feel sad.
Why do I love Asian guys so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion Asian men are more like gentlemen and Asian women are more like ladies than western world people are. Maybe this is why you are becoming attracted to them.

• Manners, modesty, and courtesy are taken very seriously in Asian culture, especially places like China, Korea, and Japan.

• Koreans dont have manners. Thats what i used to think before i actually ever visited korea. They spit on streets, in subways, they swear, the new generation is all tfull of tattoos and smoking on the streets etc. Old guys get drunk every night. there's really not a good culture left. Prostitution is also a big deal here. I am living in korea since 2yrs by the way.

• Thank you for MHA

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 15

• Sister!! We are so the same! My boyfriend isn't Japanese but I'd be so ecstatic if he was!! Kris from exo is soooo handsome, and jaejoong from tvxq and changmin... really its partly because they're good humoured, very organized, got the hottest style and and are a lot more charming than all these dodgy other guys

• Its the kpop
    Its ok your normal
    You just have a phase or just a preference

• I don't really like guys based on race but I've never really had a thing for Asian guys, mostly because I don't know any. Out of the ones you showed there, their faces are just a bit to feminine for me. I love a good rugged, robust type of guy, with just a touch of top model. However, attraction and preference of race usually stems from your society or the things around you. If you see a lot of Asians or interact with Asian culture online, you're probably going to gravitate towards it.

• Just as I suspected. Kpop boy bands.
    Every girl goes through this phase.

• the 4th/5th pics are hot.

• Kpop idols? Seriously? Thats the least attractive group of Asian men I know. And domt be disappointed when you visit korea, or asia, because nobody looks like this, unless you go to the rich districts where dudes actually get plastic surgery and put make up on. Ugh.

I am married to a korean guy by the way. And i like Asian men the best as well. But these examples are a joke. They look like girls

• um, maybe you dig the pretty boy look?

• i get the appeal

but that 3rd, 4th, and last picture is just... yeah. no make up and girly hairstyles please.
    are all those the same guy?

• Kpop influence

• The 4th pic... woah, I'm confused, lolThat looks like a girl, not a guy O__O

• The guys in the second and fourth pic look like lesbians :|

• I just looked again at the person who's smiling... Looks like a transgender now. O_o I'm really very confused now..

• The guys names are zico and jungkook

• I mean.. Everyone has their preferences, y'know?

• Simple your attracted to them.

• Okay lets confess there is only 1 Asian guy I think is good looking and he is not on here.. LOL!

• Those Asian guys pictures which you posted is of Korean kpop group members. Not all Asian guys look like that.

• Duh I knew that i like all but these r pics I kept

• you say you like Asians, but it seems that you just like korean singers. thats nt what all Asians look like just saying.

• Lol I know but I find any real east Asian guys attractive