Can I ask my cousin to be my Valentine?

I'm alone this Valentine's and I'm desperate is it ok to ask my cousin? Like, not to have sex with or anything but maybe to cuddle and stay warm maybe make out but nothing more. I broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago and he's my last choice.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were 10 I'd say sure. At 18-24 it might seem a little strange.

• I don't think being 10 makes it acceptable... 😕

• @DivaMonae At 10 it would involve exchanging paper cards. I was assuming they would BOTH be about 10...

• Oh well in that case yes personally I wouldn't see something wrong if you did it past that age. I still give my mom and sister valentines cnady or stuffed animals...

But I left the previous comment because I thought you were going off of what the QA said like its acceptable to cuddle and makeout.

Most Helpful Girl

• No making out is no better than having sex that's gross! Now I could understand if you asked him or even a sybling or a friend to be your valentine but in a friendly way like getting each other candy, card, or a bear and maybe going to see a movie or catching a bite to eat but cuddling with your relative is just wrong 😒

What Guys Said 8

• No, no cuddling, maybe a friendly "date".

• NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. One thing leads to another. Are you that desperate? Wtf, fuck v-day, another useless holidays please dont do it.

• LOL... I was like alright... Maybe to the valentines thing... Then I was like ehrmmm I suppose to the cuddling thing. Then make out... I was like girl, seek some mental help perhaps a therapist or counselor. Or a rebound partner.

• no no

• Sooooo you want a date, cuddle and make out with a family member 😕

• Everything sounded fine until the make out part, but if that's what you want, then go ahead.

• If Adam and Eve supposingly were the first humans on Rarth they were brother and sister and fucked til there's 7 billion people. So I guess you can do whatever you want

• You can go out with him like you would with a friend. But cuddling definitely not! Or anything like it. It's weird. Besides why are you desperate? I have never had a Valentine's Day in my life. Sometimes is sad but nothing to be desperate about.

What Girls Said 12

• #incest

I'm smelling incest in the air.

• Wtf? This is weird. What the hell is wrong with you? Eewwwwwwww.

I know you are upset but you are better than this. Go to a party with friends. When I broke up with someone I really liked I ended up getting invited to a party. I've been hanging out with them for the past month. Let me just say I've never been happier.

• You are too gross.

• You wanna make out with your cousin…?

• cuddle your pillow giirl

• Not a good idea.

• To hang out with, to exchange gifts with but nothing else.

• Lol no pls don't go on tinder you'll find somebody swear👍

• Yes but it's sort of weird

• No the fact he is your cousin is wrong

• Your cusin? like direct cousin? dude no that's gross (unless he is like a step cousin)

• Ummm no. Incest isn't cool, my friend.