Do Guys mind having sex with a girl who has fissure/hammeriods? Please help me?

Okay so im 24 year old female, who has never been kissed, never been on a date, etc etc. ...

now recently very recently iv been seeing a guy That i do like veryyyy much and we have a strong communication and physical attraction.

but the problem is that i know the sex spart will eventually come up... now i have a condition called fissure/hammeriods and its very visble espeacialy if i open my legs you can clearly see it :... im so scared to even thin about having sex with him. Like what if he gets grossed out and dumps me? Oh god 😲...

i thought of surgery but my family tells e to avoid it... so removing it isn't exactly an option atm...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, how visible, aren't those found only on the anus? If so that wouldn't be that noticible. Also have you tried other remedies. It might not be pleasent but I don't think its going to be break up worthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's at all a mature male, it's not actually going to bother him. If it does, that's pretty sad.

If you don't mind me asking, what have you tried to treat the hemorrhoids with? There are certain ointments and lotions that can be applied to the anus and into the rectum that can, at the very least, relieve the pain and itching associated. They can also, in most milder cases, cure the condition.

• Its external im afraid but is there anyway i can possibly shrink them?

• Those topical treatments should help. Discuss with your doctor or pharmacist to find the right treatment, but definitely give it a go before turning to surgery.
      That being said, if you need the surgery, get it.

What Guys Said 9

• What does it look like? You can send me a picture and I'll tell you if it would completely turn me off or not

• How much trust you have with this guy? Maybe it's best to discuss it instead of letting him have the surprise. Too much STD's and stuff going on the honest truth is he might freak out.

• No i dont have stds or anything else going on...

• Go to the doctor. Get it fixed.

• So its really That bad?

• You are NOT listening.

• Ohhhhh..

• Yea that'd be gross Tbh, just fix it

• Sorry to be a killer, but no, I will not have sex with... yeah.

• Ew yea that's disgusting don't touch me

• The people on here give terrible advice, no it will not scare him off.

• Hammeroids... WOW... is that like hemorrhoids but with hammers?

• Maybe be up front with him first, that would scare a guy off not knowing in advance what's wrong seeing it with out warning , does it cause any problems for having sex? A doctor can maybe prescribe something possibly

• No there is no problem in having vaginal sex at all... but im scared he might run away

• Just some of the things you will have to consider

• Aww fuck..

What Girls Said 1

• You know they can fix that. Its really a small procedure