I saw my boyfriend looking at my sisters boobs and then again and I can't get over it?

Basically we were sat at a table and my sister lent over and her boobs were fully out and my boyfriend noticed them and looked. I saw too so didn't mind the first time but then I saw him look again in the corner of his eye and that is what has upset me. She has much bigger boobs than me and it has made me feel worthless as she is my sister also. I can't help but think why did he look twice? Did he like the look of them and so look again? :( I asked him and he told me he did notice them as they were obvious but he wasn't checking her out. But I still feel hurt :(

Most Helpful Guy

• It really is a natural reaction for a guy, sometimes honestly we can't control it, it's like driving by a car crash and not looking. For your feelings, realize that it's just that, looking, it means NOTHING at all other than that. If you seen a hot guy (totally your type in every way) walking down the street without a shirt, might you take a quick look or two just admiring. But it means nothing, same here. That may not be the best example but what I'm saying is you're taking it too personally. Now if he starts staring at her randomly now without any reason (ie she hasn't had her boobs in his face lol) then maybe you have something to be upset about, but this case specifically, don't think about it. Move on. It was just in that moment and it's over. Again, it honestly very hard for us guys to control sometimes, we do it and don't even realize it sometimes seriously. I've caught myself looking at strangers before and I've thought to myself wtf? Why am I looking? Uncontrollable. Just a natural reaction.

• I don't mind strangers. And I didn't mind that he noticed but it hurt he looked twice? She's my sister did he like what he saw and so he had to look again? :(

• Thankyou for your opinion you've been really helpful :) I guess the thought of him looking and liking my sisters boobs justs makes me feel jealous :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that you do not have much to worry about. Up to now, for you never said, he has never given you any Proof in his own sweet Pudding that He Looks and lurks Other girls, much less Boobs to Boot.
    I am sure that with 'My sister lent over and her boobs were fully out,' He probably was Both Shocked and Surprised to his Wondering, Not Wandering, Eyes, that She had the Nerve to wear Something So... Revealing.
    I am sure he did 'Look twice,' and with them Coming out of their Package, How can Anyone Not help but take a Second Glance by Chance?
    He was quite off guard, and with you Approaching him on this Sister Sore Subject, he tried to "Lie' his way out of it because he couldn't Explain it. His Tongue was in a Twist.
    He loves you. Up to this point in time, has there ever been a 'Time" where Sis has Ever been on his Mind?
    Good luck. xx

• Just wondering but when do you think he lied because he told me he noticed he just didn't say he was checking her out. I wouldn't mind him just looking the once I think I was just hurt that he looked again as it felt like he liked th enough to look again and as I feel insecure about my own boobs I just felt like he wanted mine to be bigger etc and now I worry That he is looking at my sister now :( he doesn't lurked over women but I have seen him a few times In the past notice women's assets and he has told me if they are in his face he can't help but look but then he disregards it but in this case it was that he looked again. Also when he looked the second time he was trying to do it hidden like in the corner of his eye and it was so obvious! So it felt like he didn't want to get caught :/

• Thank you for the Like and I don't see a problem with him. I would be able to Pick it up right away with what you say but honestly, sis was the one who should feel the most to gain in Feeling awkward in such a Revealing top. He was probably Embarrassed for her. lol
      Always appreciate what you have, and as long as you have your health.. You have Everything in life.
      Don't feel Insecure, he loves you unconditionally and yo probably has More than he even Bargained for. xxoo

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 26

• Guys like boobs. And the bigger boobs are, the more noticeable they are. I myself prefer smaller boobs, but when big ones are prominently in view, I will look at them. In the situation you described, where hers are larger, and yours are small, I probably would have looked just as much as he did. But I will tell you very firmly, that from your description I prefer yours a LOT more than hers. It is simply that hers were "out there"!

My wife used to say that if I ever stopped looking at other women, it would mean that I was too old and decrepit for her. She expected me to notice and look. But she also very clearly expected that I would look, but never touch. And though almost 40 years of marriage till she died, I did look and never touched.

• I'd give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

I'm just gonna be honest: when some woman is parading her breasts in front of us, it's VERY ddifficult for many dudes to resist looking at.

Now he knows how it made you feel, so hopefully he'll adjust accordingly and all is good in the world.

• All guys look, can't help it. Wait until you catch him looking at your mom!

• Its sort of a natural reaction for a guy to look at breasts and i wouldn't think too much of it.

• You only feel hurt coz you got an inferiority complex and thats your problem not his. All men notice things like that. can't help it. Might as well ask water not to be wet. Its not a choice its instinct. If he had a brother and he walked past with a big massive bulge for talking sake you wouldn't even glance? Bet youd look more than once. Nature. No point bullshitting me i know women are just as bad as men that way. I've been with enough to know. you're just more prudish about it coz you worry what people will think if your too obvious. You can't treat your partner like a pet whos broke their training. People are people, learn to laugh it off instead of getting wound up

• He loves you. Don't worry. And I'm a guy so I totally understand lol!
    Us guys have a wiring for them. We will always double look, probably even if it's our grandma XDDD
    Don't worry about it. If he makes a move on her or you notice strange behavior from him while around your sis, talk to him

• So just to be clear, your sister leaned over and her boobs were FULLY out? Like really fully out of her top and bra? Or was it just cleavage that was visible. I'm having a hard time picturing this.

• She was leaning over and her cleavage was next to him anymore and her nipples would've shown

• They must have been quite noticeable. That doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Your sister just caught his attention - for the moment.

• I don't mind his noticing them but looking again shows he might've thought they looked nice and that's what hurts cause I don't want him fancing my sister boobs!

• Well, he's human. He has flaws just like the rest of us. Talk to him. Talk to your sister. Let them know that this made you upset.

• Shrug it off or be a cat lady op, you can't let every thing bother you guys

• if you think him "looking" at stuff is a threat to your relationship, you shouldn´t have a relationship. guys don´t want tot fuck or love everything they look at.

• at least you know he's not gay.

• He didn't mean that i think.
    It was accidental. He is with you, not with your sis. Im sure he finds you hotter.
    If he starts flirting with your sis though, thats a red flag

• can you just get over it? classic drama queen making issues out of non issues.

so fucking petty.

• You'd look twice too! T_T

Don't take it personally.

• A guy looked at boobs? Omg. What ever shall we do😱

• No reason to be upset. It would have been very hard for him to resist. Doesn't matter who it is. I'm sure he still loves you very much!

• guys will stare written into our DNA sorry it gonna happen

• Damn that's disrespectful

• Don't be so upset. Its built into guys brains to look. As long as he is only looking don't worry.

• It's just hard as I worry that he is into her more and likes the look of them. I don't like that especially as we have very different boobs :( and now I'm going to worry when we see her

• Looking is a natural instinct. I would take it easy on him. Let him look but if he goes any further set him straight. Its hard wired into humans genetics to look. Guys look and girls look. Its harmless unless you act upon it while committed.

• I'll take your boyfriend

• Dump the perv!

• What did the police have to say?

• Guys always take a look at a nice pair of boobs! That's the way we are😜

• I was going to write a nice answer, but Red_Arrow said it.

Him looking doesn't mean he prefers large boobs. It means he notices noticeable boobs. Big difference.

• Awww hon... Don't feel bad.. I'd just noobs.. big or small... They are awesome

• Her boobs were out? You're lucky he didn't reach for them :P :P.

What Girls Said 12

• Maybe he was checking her out, maybe he wasn't. But it doesn't really matter, and here's why:
    There will always be people who he finds attractive. There will always be girls that he thinks are hotter than you and that he will check out. But your worth isn't based on your appearance, you are SO much more than that. Your appearance is a bonus, but that isn't why he loves/ is interested in you. Just like its not the reason why you love/ are interested in him.

• Well at least he was honest and upfront about admitting he noticed them, there again by what you've written it would have been extremely hard for him not to really.

• They're right in his face, can't really get upset over something thats so obvious right there. He wasn't staring at least, but don't feel hurt they're just boobs.

• he saw bewbs that's why... he should keep staring tho... its disrespectful (even more cause she's your sis) and next time.. tell your sister to cover up

• boys are boys ): I would have slapped him right there and than!

• Because he's a guy. Even if y'all grow old together he'll still be looking at titties till the day he dies.

• Men are going to look as long as they don't say or do anything about it I have no problems I mean my dad used to do that when he as with my mom but he obviously liked her much better. My boyfriend doesn't really care for appearances but if you are confident in him, your relationship, and you trust him it should be fine ! That's the best advice I can give ya 🙂

• Okay, every guy looks it's what they do as long as he doesn't touch or make any physical contact it's fine 😊

• It means nothing.

• If your boyfriend never wished to see your sis again and again, just ignore it. All men see other women's boobs especially if exposed fully or partly. Nothing to worry.

• He's a guy. Boobs are fun. It happens. It doesn't mean anything

• I don't think he wants your sister but I believe if anyone's boobs are out, all men look. Even girls look.