Guys, if you hug a girl and she nuzzles her head in the crook of your neck, does that feel nice or weird to you?

I'm having this fling with a guy and everytime i hug him he pulls me close, lifts me up och just squeeze the living daylight out of me and everytime he hugs me i wanna nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck because 1, he smells good. 2, i wanna be closer to him.. But is it weird for you guys? If a girl does that to you? How does it make you feel?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• it's quite nice.. i'd make me feel like she wanted a relationship (If we weren't already in one)

1|0
    0|0
    • We are not in a relationship. We act like we are but yeah.. I actually did that today and he nuzzled back.. I guess that's a hood sign? 🙈

• Show All
    • I don't know xd he's confusing me so i never know what things mean with him 😂

• he confuses you because you're probably over analyzing every little detail.

just say to yourself.. he likes me. and leave it at that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it all the time, and so far all the guys liked it

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Certainly nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be like heaven on Earth at that moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels nice. By the way there are certain nerves in the neck that when stimulated can cause feelings of comfort and even arousal.
    Which is why it's often important for a guy to gently touch and stroke a woman's neck. Just a little information for ya. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!