Screenshotted a girls nude... Why?

Is this normal for guys to screenshot girls nudes on snapchat? This girl is a friend of his but I know nothing will ever happen, she's attention seeking girl. Anywho my man screenshot it...

I never ver had a problem with it when my friends told me they had this issue but now it happened to me I'm unsure. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• thats rude of him, i dont think your boyfriend is loyal to you, he sounds like a ass to me

What Guys Said 5

• Best not to show or send explicit pics but now you can hang by the thread of trust & prayer.

Big deal even if anything happens, don't cower

• He will fap to it later.

• Why was she sending him nudes?

• dont post nudes

• why is another girl sending him nudes in the first place?

What Girls Said 2

• If he was single, I'd understand. He was looking for material to jack off to but in all honesty, if she's a friend and knows him and he's with you but still screenshots it, it seems rather odd. I'd assume he was sexually attracted to her in some way and considering she's a friend is just icky.

• What did that girl expect? I mean, what guy wouldn't screen shot it. But thats a big no no since he's your man, why would he even be snapchatting her or keeping her naked pics. Plus, why would she snapchat him naked pics of her. They both probably plan to do things together or already have done something together thats why she's sending him nude pics. Thats already him cheating on you, how could you not see that its cheating? You need to leave him.