How do I stop feeling insecure of my ugly nose?

I feel like my face would be attractive, but my ugly nose ruins everything. I feel really insecure about it and feel like no woman will ever date me because she'll think I'm ugly. It doesn't matter if I have a great personality if I can't spark sexually chemistry with any woman. How do I stop feeling insecure about my nose?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugly nose, Shmugly nose. We all have something to feel insecure about! Embrace it. If a girl feels like the only thing stopping you guys from having a relationship is your ugly nose, well then she is definitely not right for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• "feel like no woman will ever date me because she'll think I'm ugly"

That's your only problem man. If you walk around thinking like this it will be reflected in the way you carry yourself. You have to not give a single fuck about it. Everyone has something about themselves they would like to change. You can NOT worry about it.

How you stop caring is up to you, but you have to stop doing it. Act as if it doesn't bother you, just pretend if you have to. Eventually you will actually believe it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0