How come girls show no interest in me?

How come every time I go out with with my friends and we meet a girl, or I get introduced to a girl they ignore me. Not once or twice but every time. I dont think I am ugly, I've been told by many people that I was good looking, I guess you can say I'm normal, I just don't know what it is. Conversations that I start (small talk) end within seconds, I get a little smile or a short laugh then back to her phone or to her friend or talking to someone else. I don't know what it is, maybe the vibe I give off, it's like after the initial meet, I become a ghost. Just wondering what you all think. (Btw I'm really 25)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say this, but a lot of women are very shallow. In fact, a lot of people are very shallow. If you don't look and act the exact way that they want you aren't an option. It's very sad. That's why "nice guys finish last". Simply because If you do look and act exactly the way people want, you know it. So you become rude. Having personality is a blessing, and a great quality. Trust me. You'll end up getting the geeky girlfriend who watches anime and plays video games, not the girlfriend who shops and carries her small dog around in a purse.

Most Helpful Guy

• Woman like to stay close to guys that get respected the most in the social circle. You may be the most handsome guy and if you lack respect you will appear unattractive. I am the best guy in my social circles and girls like to stay near me and talk to me. So the idea is that woman want guys that other guys fear/respect

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Not assertive enough, you need to grab em by the throat and take them right there ✊

• Your just not good enough. Maybe your too average in physical as even a boring/dumb guy but who a girl finds attractive will have her interest. Also i wouldn't take the words of people to heart as a lot of people say false things to others to cheer them up. At the end of the day what's more important is how women look at you while your interacting with them.