DRUNK - PDA and now EMBARRASSED?

What do I do, I got so drunk that I kissed and kissed and kissed a guy I don't know and literally made out with him at the pub and I am now too embarrassed...

But the thing is I liked that guy and would like to know him more...he texted and said he wants to meet me too but may be he thinks I am a slut - although I told him no for sex that night...but still I behaved really stupid and did a lot of PDA... :'(

I don't know should I meet him? He might start kissing me as we did that night but in my sane mind I would like to know him more before I go any further...

So confused :(

This was so out of character for me...

What Guys Said 2

• Ok so don't feel so bad. I mean sure it might not be your usual thing. But it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just lay down the line if he thinks anything of you. Personally though I don't think he would think you're a slut. Any halfway intelligent guy would know better that one little make out session at a pub, doesn't entitle anybody.

Just meet up with him and if you're that uncomfortable just pull back a bit on the PDA, and if he gets on you just politely push him off and tell him you wanna do anything too much right yet until you know him a little better. Tell him that what happened at the bar was really great but you do wanna slow it down for a little bit. Tell him you like him and you just want to see where this goes. Chances are he'll respect that.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

• i think you should definitely meet up with him,

i also you should also behave verry calmly and if he trys to get on to u, confidently tell him you want to get to know him a little better

What Girls Said 0