I don't get why she deleted me?

i took a girl out on friday. we had a great time drinks, dancing and then my house. it was our first date but we ended up getting intimate. I never texted her and I woke up Monday and she deleting me off bbm. I was going to text her Monday because I was busy all weekend. I don't get why she deleted me when I know she had a great time ? explain please

i coulndt text her because I lost my phone the next day at a bar and got it back today. then I found out that she deleted me. how can I fix this I no she liking me after that date.. it was flawless

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't text her for 3 days following having sex on a first date. Women are very vulnerable about giving themselves up like that. Especially when it's the first date as they know that society frowns upon it. The hope is that you're feeling the connection as much as she was, and that she will not be judged or used. When you don't call her for an entire weekend following that, she's going to take it as you used her for sex, and she's going to feel ashamed and hurt. Was not a smart move at all.

My question is though, most guys are aware of these dating rules. Especially guys in your age range. If they're into a girl, and they slept with her, they don't want to hurt her or make her regret that decision. Are you really that into her if you couldn't find time in 2 days just to say you enjoyed the date and make her feel less like a one night stand? Or are you only intrigued now because she deleted you?

• I actually lost my phone at a bar the next day. and just got it back today. I like this girl and I couldn't text because I lost my phone. how do I fix this

• I would say call her, don't text now. Apologize for not calling sooner, explain the situation, and tell her you had a good time and would like to see her again. Calling over texting will repair the situation and make her believe your excuse is real, and not made up.

• Oh, and don't tell her you lost it at a bar the next day. That still leaves a whole day you didn't care to call her and then went out to a bar lol not good.

What Girls Said 8

• For a woman, having sex means giving part of her away. Often it makes a woman feel insecure when she doesn't hear from a guy soon after. Usually I think women would like to hear from the guy the next day. My guess is she feels used. You can still contact her and see because maybe she will realize she overreacted too quickly.

• aw I hope it works out...calling to explain should help mend her feelings of feelings stupid...she'll be so relieved to hear the reason and happy to hear from you, no matter if you end up together or not...she's super vulnerable right now

• Call her and meet her in person.

• Just make sure your reasonings for not being able to contact her don't come across as bullsh*t excuses, or that you want her back for another bang! Emphasise that you do like her, and want to see her for a calmer evening.

• well then contact her an explaine to her what had happen an ask if she would like to go agen some time

• if you have sex with a girl and not contact with in a few days she's gna delete you she prob thinking uv just used her I bet she had a great time but maybe she got a bit annoyed the fact you didn't text her the nxt day

• you messed up when you didn't call her...the next day thing hun

• vmw2008 is right. Call her, say you were sorry, your phone was lost ALL weekend, you really want to make it up to her. Then take her on a NICE date. Seriously. That should fix things.

What Guys Said 2

• She slept with you on the first date than you didn't contact her. I know that you know the answer to this already. You made her feel like she got played. Now sadly thinking about her makes her feel slutty, good luck man.

• An honest and open conversation on your behalf will fix this, I'm positive.