I don't hear from him on the weekend. Would you put up with it?

I've been getting to know this guy online for about 3 months now. We chat every day, have been on webcam, etc. He indicates that he is interested in a serious relationship but it seems whenever the weekend rolls around he is off doing god knows what and I don't hear from him for days. It seems like a pattern. This might be a stupid question but should I care that he's doing this?

Well..as I said he wants a serious relationship once we meet. Also he doesn't want me seeing other men.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you haven't even met, you have no business telling him what he can and can't do on the weekend.

• Completely agree. You're not even together! If you're this jealous and paranoid already, then what are you going to be like if you get together?

• Ya, I'm not not jealous and paranoid. :)

• A lot of people don't want to sit at their computer on the weekend. this isn't going to even be an issue if you start dating, so you shouldn't worry about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well is obvious you like him or you wouldn't be asking this question. Since you guys aren't going out you shouldn't care would he is doing. Next time, (and I don't kown the distance apart you are from him) but tell him you are taking an interest in him and maybe you should meet for dinner. When we said he was in interested in a serious relationship, did he mean with you? Depending on what he says determines your next step.

• You should care less cos you don't really knw him yet..

What Girls Said 1

• why should you care? he's not obligated to you and you're not obligated to him in any way. You're not even dating no offense.