Ice skating for first date?

So... I'm planning on going ice skating with this guy for a first date next weekend. Tips on anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not much to be worried about. Try holding his hand while you skate - he might even make the move himself, who knows! Don't skate too fast if you're likely to fall, though. Make sure you have plenty of conversation or else it might get awkward after a while.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't go, get casual instead.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh I love ice skating, the most fun a guy and a girl could have on a date. But I'm not sure on the first date, unless you are both comfortable to skate on ice for hours.

The best tip I can give you is TRY NOT TO FALL! cause you'll both fall on the ice, make him take the lead. At least that's what I did when I went ice skating.

Sorry, best I can say.

• I've been ice skating as a first date, and my best advice is to make sure you have plenty of things to talk about!