Guy's what's the best flirty text you've received?

So you meet a woman, you take her number, you text back and forth a bit, then she starts flirting in a innuendo way. What's the best you've received that made you text her "you can't text me stuff like this making me all horny, it's not fair!" xx

Most Helpful Guy

• One girl would text me telling me she wasn't wearing panties. That would usually give me an instant hardon. Another girl would tell me she just took a shower and was "thinking about me" during it.

• I like this because it's not slutty or sleezy, shows guys don't need dirty talk via texting, just subtle hints of desire for them.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends a lot on what the guy is attracted to.

I dated a girl for a long time, but the first time she texted me this... I knew I had to chase her more.. lol

"Hey you.. I'm sleeping naked tonight, its really too bad you aren't here to make sure I stay nice and warm ;)"

• I haven't had much experience with women 'flirting' (sexually) with texts. What I mean is that most of the time a woman doesn't text something with sexual connotations until you've already had sex with her. In this instance, it's really not (at least not to me) a flirt, rather more a plan or an invite. It'd be hot though if women did sex flrity texts more often; you girls should keep this in mind.

• I use sexy texting to build antisipation, let a guy know I want him, but hold back just enough that it drives him a little crazy, then when we finally do enjoy each others company, he goes all out because he's been thinking about me for a while. I've only done this with a guy I had already built a rapport with and was sure we would spend quality time together-and we did!

What Girls Said 1

• I drove a guy crazy the other night giving him sexual innuendos that related to his job (army). I told him the captain needed a hide-out and he should probably use the back door, but later they should storm the twin mountains and take back the enemy keep. It was awesome.