Can you sleep with body parts hanging over the side of the bed?

can you sleep with body parts hanging off the side of the bed? arms, legs, feet.. ect

I cant, and I have to be completely covered by the blankets, except my head.

Updates:
i never realized how many guys can't do it either, when ever I talk to my guy friends about it they think I'm like retarded and messed up XD

0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on my drunken levels

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Only when I'm drunk. Otherwise its really uncomfortable and I always have to have a blanket on me, even when its super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah haha. I'm too tall for my bed and my feet hang off the end. But never arms because I don't want the baker who lives under my bed to get me.

0|0
    0|0
  • what? you mean off the safe zone where the boogyman can't grab you? No way!

2|1
    0|0
  • I sleep off the bed with body parts resting on the bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I cant

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I can't but, my cousin sleeps with like half her body hanging off the bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO. Girl you sound just like me. I don't like my legs hanging off, because it feels weird and I have watched too many scary movies, when someone grabs the person's legs. I know it won't happen in real life, but unconsciously, I keep them from hanging off the bed. I also have to be covered by blankets, even over my head. lol. People are so weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can sleep with my legs dangling off of the bed but nothing else :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the same way as you. Although lately it's so warm I've kind of been going without the blanket. Nothing ever hangs off the bed though. Same way if I'm watching a REALLY scary movie. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same way as you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I sleep in the middle of my bed on my tummy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't have my legs handing off the bed always think something is gonna grab my feet haha watched to many scary movies

0|0
    0|0
  • same as you I can't sleep with anything hanging off the bed, I have this thing that no matter how hot it is, some part of me has to be covered by the blanket

0|0
    0|0
  • when I'm extremely tired and I'm on my phone and laying close to the edge my arm will usually dangle until I wake up and move

0|0
    0|0
  • I can do arms and feet but anything else is just uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm exactly like you. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • lol I use to like sleeping with my feet hanging off the bed!

0|0
    0|0
  • thats how I always sleep lol.

0|0
    0|0