Guys, what would you do if a girl let out a huge burp while you were kissing?!...xX

LOL

Lets just say a girlfriend or a new date or any girl did it...

And it smelled really bad because she ate pickles or something like that...xX

If she was really really attractive and had a great personality would you react differently then if it were a not so attractive girl?...xX

Yes?

No?

Would you react at all?

Why?

I'm curious :)...xX

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• link

Ok the shock value is over! :)

Seriously if she was my girlfriend it would take A LOT more than a burp to turn my stomach.. I honestly don't think anything could gross me out. As far as my reaction? I wouldn't let it stop me from kissing her.

After all as Albert Einstein said "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

It pretty much means focus solely on the kiss and ignore everything else which the burp would be.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Kind of gross and my reaction depends on how well I knew her. The more I knew her, the less I'd care

2|0
    0|0
  • i would laugh. I burp all the time, so if she is OK with me burping, than I'm OK with her. I think it would be cute actully.

1|0
    1|0
    • I don't know where the cute partcomes in but funny lol...xX :)

• Burping in my mouth while kissing is akin to queefing in my mouth when I am eating you out, there are some things that are no nos with guys. Always remember that, always remember that, remember that, that. that. (echo fades)

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nice one . ! I would be having that awkward look in my face for a moment and then I will continue what I was doing .

2|1
    0|0
  • Id laugh hysterically :)

3|0
    0|0
  • it's not a good thing, but it's something you laugh off. My girlfriend farted in bed the other day, so I just call her "Farty McFarterson" now. I fart in bed all the time (silently :P).

2|1
    0|0
  • slap the taste out of her mouth...regardless of what she looked like what the f...

1|0
    1|0
  • ewww x_x

5|0
    1|0
  • I would dump her, no joke.

2|0
    7|2
    • woah lol even if it was an accident?...xX

• Show All
    • Okay look people, a queef comes on like a sneeze, a warning beforehand would suffice, someone that doesn't warn ahead of time, is cold hearted.

• In the event that a queef does happen, the girl has to get down on her knees and beg for forgiveness, after that, I fart in her mouth. That's so that we can be even.

• I'd burp back!

1|0
    1|0
  • It'd be a surprise, but, I'm sure I'd laugh it off.

3|0
    0|0
  • Laugh. That would be really funny.

2|0
    1|0
  • It certainly would not push my sexual buttons...but I would get over it...quickly...(:

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Ewe! It hasn't happened thankfully. But if it ever did I'd find the closest wall and bang my head against it =o

1|0
    0|0
  • Burping is funny but when it comes with a really bad smell its seriously disgusting.

3|0
    0|0
  • ewwww ahahahahah

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he'd probably taste it in addition to smelling it, lmao...

2|0
    0|0
  • this is a NO-GO!

0|0
    0|0
  • GROSSS !

0|0
    0|0