Guys, what would you do if a girl let out a huge burp while you were kissing?!...xX

LOL

Lets just say a girlfriend or a new date or any girl did it...

And it smelled really bad because she ate pickles or something like that...xX

If she was really really attractive and had a great personality would you react differently then if it were a not so attractive girl?...xX

Yes?

No?

Would you react at all?

Why?

I'm curious :)...xX

Most Helpful Guy

• link

Ok the shock value is over! :)

Seriously if she was my girlfriend it would take A LOT more than a burp to turn my stomach.. I honestly don't think anything could gross me out. As far as my reaction? I wouldn't let it stop me from kissing her.

After all as Albert Einstein said "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

It pretty much means focus solely on the kiss and ignore everything else which the burp would be.

What Guys Said 13

• Kind of gross and my reaction depends on how well I knew her. The more I knew her, the less I'd care

• i would laugh. I burp all the time, so if she is OK with me burping, than I'm OK with her. I think it would be cute actully.

• I don't know where the cute partcomes in but funny lol...xX :)

• Burping in my mouth while kissing is akin to queefing in my mouth when I am eating you out, there are some things that are no nos with guys. Always remember that, always remember that, remember that, that. that. (echo fades)

• Lol nice one . ! I would be having that awkward look in my face for a moment and then I will continue what I was doing .

• Id laugh hysterically :)

• it's not a good thing, but it's something you laugh off. My girlfriend farted in bed the other day, so I just call her "Farty McFarterson" now. I fart in bed all the time (silently :P).

• slap the taste out of her mouth...regardless of what she looked like what the f...

• ewww x_x

• I would dump her, no joke.

• woah lol even if it was an accident?...xX

• Okay look people, a queef comes on like a sneeze, a warning beforehand would suffice, someone that doesn't warn ahead of time, is cold hearted.

• In the event that a queef does happen, the girl has to get down on her knees and beg for forgiveness, after that, I fart in her mouth. That's so that we can be even.

• I'd burp back!

• It'd be a surprise, but, I'm sure I'd laugh it off.

• Laugh. That would be really funny.

• It certainly would not push my sexual buttons...but I would get over it...quickly...(:

What Girls Said 6

• Ewe! It hasn't happened thankfully. But if it ever did I'd find the closest wall and bang my head against it =o

• Burping is funny but when it comes with a really bad smell its seriously disgusting.

• ewwww ahahahahah

• I think he'd probably taste it in addition to smelling it, lmao...

• this is a NO-GO!

• GROSSS !