Why do girls get mad if we don't respond to texts or calls immediately?

Maybe we are busy? Like is there a real reason or is it something else? Assumption...probably

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause its annoying and if feels like you could give a crap whether you want to talk to us or not. And then of course girls over analyze things so we assume your with another girl and that's why your not texting us so immediately we think you don't like us anymore and then you become an a**hole in our heads lol. Until we finally get a text back from you then somehow your mr awesome again lol!

What Girls Said 5

• lol I don't get mad at that, I do it

sometimes it will be a few hours till I respond, but he still replies fast sometimes or not at all lol

- some pple text very fast,waiting 30 secs to a 1 min is a long time if your not doing anything esle lol

Also, to some pple who have friends who text back really fast in a convo. I guess she expects him to do the same ? lol

• lol yeeeea see that's what I do! idkwhy people think because they text fast the other person should too! lmao our convo would take hooooours! hahahaha very nice answer star

• I don't? Unless it's really important and I need to know asap. But yeah probablt because they need the attention and reassurance or whatever.

• ok so why would you? like we wouldn't know the urgency...you just said you wouldn't only if it was important..but we can't read through phones ha ha cmon misty

• Liiike if I was stranded in the middle of nowhere, if I just poured out my heart to you, what to get at the bottle'o, if someone died...

• lol OK I feel you. buuuuuut how we suppose to know how urgent it is? please inform meh haha

• Because we think that if you don't respond within a reasonable amount of time, you must not like us that much

• Maybe they feel upset that they aren't your priority?

Honestly, it shouldn't matter when you return a text as long as it's within a reasonable time frame.

• Good question but I guess because it's like I don't know I just do lol

• lol that's sowrong so wrong haha

• SORRY for wanting to be selfish and be the only person on his mind lol jk jk

but it's like we wanna talk to them and if we don't we go crazy at least I do

thank of it more of a sign of care or love

• haha yea you girls are something else! lmao

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's because a lot of girls PURPOSEFULLY ignore calls to play games with guys, so when a guy doesn't return a call right away, they just assume that the guy is playing games with them. I think it's this way for a lot of things that guys do, women just analyze everything because they usually PLAN everything

• idk but I don't always carry my phone with me so I know what you mean.