Do you kiss/make out with your eyes open or closed?

I used to think kissing with my eyes open was always awkward cause what if the other person's eyes are open & then you make eye contact with them while kissing/making out, it's awkward is it not? but honestly now, for some reason I really don't care anymore, I've noticed that I kiss/make out with my eyes open .-. What do y'all do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Would be pretty close so vision would be f***ed and your eyes would probably feel weird, open would scare the f*** out of me if two people were making out and one of them had their eyes open and was looking kind of at me (if their heads were turned kinda have to look past them.

What Guys Said 3

• closed. eyes open would be kinda rude and a turnoff so remember..keep those eyes closed.

• Mainly open

• I do both my only relationship I opened my eyes and she opened hers I just smile while we did it just made me feel more lucky and I fell more in love

What Girls Said 5

• closed most of the time...very infrequently I caught myself with my eyes open, but not very much. it doesn't make much of a difference to me either.

• Mostly closed, but when my boyfriend and I look into each others eyes while making out it just gets more intense for us. :)

• closed

• Usually people close their eyes because it is awkward, but I have never kissed a guy so I can't help you more than that

• depends how long it lasts and how intense it is. if we kiss for more than a few seconds I close them. but if we are making out I do periodically open them in the middle but I notice the guy's are always closed when I look.

• if I am opening them too much it is usually because I'm not so into it