We haven't kissed or held hands yet after 2 dates?

not even a kiss on the cheek, just a hug after each date. He asked me out for a 3rd time so he must like me? It's nice that he obviously doesn't want to use me for sex, he likes spending time with me. But is it odd that he hasn't really made a move yet? I'm not complaining I think it's nice. Just unsure if he likes me in that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok, so what's wrong with you? why haven't YOU made a move on him?

• because I don't want to. I don't care that we haven't kissed, I just thought most guys like to kiss on the first or second date.

• and its not awkward for HIM when he does it ?

• maybe but he asked me out, I didn't ask him. He's probably deciding if he likes me, if he does he will kiss me if not then he won't. Doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 6

• He seems to have the respect for you. I wouldn't be worried about his feelings towards you, though. It's possible that he's also a little too shy, considering you've only been on two dates. I wouldn't give a girl a kiss until probably the third or fourth date. Then again, it it also depends on how she were to act with me. I wouldn't risk ruining something fun if I wasn't positive the girl was okay with it.

• He probably likes you and is simply too inexperienced/shy to make the first move. Or, he is trying to respect your boundaries. He could also be testing the waters to see if he has been friend-zoned.

My guess is it's the first one. Curious though, where have you two gone to for the first two dates?

• out to lunch on the first, 2nd we walked along the river and just chatted then got some afternoon tea, next time we are having lunch again and going to the zoo.

• Damn. And Here I thought you might have been the girl I've gone on a couple dates with this summer. hahah

• Not every guy is a horn dog, believe it or not. There are a lot of guys that want to get to know a girl before, they try to get physical with her.

• I hate hearing sh*t like this - girls always bitch about guys only wanting sex and girls being used for sex. So when a polite gentleman does comes along, they find it "odd" and are offended when he isn't constantly trying to jump her bones... BE LUCKY YOU'VE FOUND A RESPECTABLE MAN!

• I'm not complaining, I said its nice. Just wondering if he just likes me as a friend or maybe I'm not giving the right signals because I'm shy and nervous about kissing.

• I dunno... that's for you to determine

• I doubt he would go on dates if he didn't, must find you attractive he's either shy/new to it/may not think you are ready or just wants to be 'nice' I guess..

• If he doesn't kiss on the third date then he is just a nice guy. You're not gonna like that in the long run.

• Why wouldn't I like him because he is nice?

• I meant "nice guy" not nice guy. You want a real man not a "nice guy". Real men aren't afraid to create sexual tension. They touch women respectfully to show that they want to be more than friends as soon as they meet the woman. And they should kiss by the third date. If he doesn't then it's not a sure thing that he isn't a real man but I would watch out.

• What a load of crap.

You are coming across as very fast and easy to me. But I am old, and when I was your age a guy had to do a bit more work before getting touchy feely.

By your real man scale, if a guy should be kissing you by the third date. How many dates does he have to have with you, before he is feeling you up and putting his d*** in your mouth?

What Girls Said 3

• If you like him keep going out, maybe even move in for a kiss when you get together, if he is a good guy and treats you with respect that is what matters, I am sure he will come around. Good luck!

• This sounds to me like something that happened to me after I went out with a guy many times. In my case the guy liked hanging out with me but only saw me as a friend he was not attracted to me. At first I just though the guy was shy which could be true in your case but ide also advice you to be careful. I would give him another date or two if he does not kiss you in 2 more dates then I would move on because he may also see you as a friend.

• why would he ask me out if he didn't think I was attractive? We didn't know each other before we were strangers to each other, he asked me out in a shop.

• Oh he saw you first I guess that's different I met this guy online. Well I guess he is just shy then.

• my boyfriend moved really slowly when we started dating...we are in college and he was sleeping in my room for almost a month before he kissed me...crazy I know but that's just how it went but it wasn't a big deal at all everyone moves at their own pace