Morning breath? Will you kiss someone with it?

I hate when my boyfriend kisses me right when I break up because I'm self conscious about morning breath. Would morning breath prevent you from kissing someone? Is it wrong that the first thing I want to do when I wake up is brush my teeth rather than kiss him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get bothered by it, because she would be my partner, so everything about her I would like, morning breath as well,

What Guys Said 3

• LOL! My wife has morning dinosaur breath...seems like she has reminded me that mine is not always the best either...we just ignore it...or have sex without kissing...(:(:(:

• every time my girl comes over I leave a bottle of mouth wash on her side and on mine as well

• I'm self conscious about it myself. I would rather clean my mouth first before kissing her. But if it's too inconvenient or we just kiss each other in the moment, then I wouldn't mind it that much.

What Girls Said 2

• Before I was living with a boyfriend, I was a lot more self conscious about it. But it's something you get used to when you live with someone, just like hanging around the house in pajamas [not always 'looking your best'] and taking a crap even when you know your partner is right in the next room and knows you're doing it. =P It just isn't a big deal after a while. Do you guys live together, or just stay over sometimes? We kiss in the morning, but what's more important is just trying not to BREATHE on each other, lol.

• never actually spent the night with someone but sometimes my guy sort of has it early in the day (sometimes he visit me at work) because he hasn't eaten yet, you know so even when you brush your teeth your morning breath doesn't really leave until you eat something. and I can smell it slightly. but my attraction to him is so strong, we have very good chemistry, so kissing him still feels and tastes amazing,

also after we go out to eat and we usually get stuff with meat which isn't known to smell the best, kissing him feels really good and tastes good too. it isn't like other guys where I tasted the gross residue of the food and got turned off.