Good sign when he introduces you to his friends?

So this guy I've been hanging around with and casually dating asked me to hang out with him and two of his friends last night. I got along grreat with them and we spent the night laughing and goofing off, and I think they liked me. Do guys only introduce someone their dating to friends, if they see it going somewhere, or is it like some friend approval thing?

The guy in question kinda acted a little differently towards me the whole night, not bad, but not the same or nearly as afficinate and I'm not sure if it was because we wern't alone or whatnot, or if this is just how he is with his friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use to think that was a good sign to be introduce to friends and family , Until my friend guy brings all his women at different times to meet family and friends . I never seen nothing like it , He just up the player game . They all think that they're the only one . The only way you will really know how special you're to him , Is by how much time , money , and personal space he opens to you .

What Guys Said 1

• yeah I would think so

What Girls Said 2

• yes :) But don't take it too seriously/let it trouble you. Your guy likes to hang around with his friends, and if he's introduced you to them it at least highly suggests that he's not so much looking for approval but saying "this is the girl I've been telling you about" its a good sign. People act differently around their friends and their date, so combining the two is odd if you didn't already know his friends, thus the awkwardness. Good luck :)

• it is because he was with his friends it is probably approval but the fact that he even let you see them is a good sign