Is is creepy to text someone merry Christmas if she never texts you first anymore?

So this girl and I really liked each other last year. she texted me dduring break. but for some dumb reason in the middle of our conversation I stopped texting her. she was prob upset. then we never talked in person again. she graduated last year. so I can't really see her anymore. I explained to her this year why I didn't text and that I was stupid. she forgived me. but it seems she's moved on with her life. I haven't . I miss her a lot. whenever I text her she always responds. I texted her twice this year. she even seems enthusiastic. but she never texts me first anymore. so is it weird to text her merry Christmas? (I ve asked her for advice about interviews recently and she was glad to help) and if conversation gets going, is it okay to ask her if we can meet up sometime?

thanks!

PS (she s kind of introverted)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just text her! If you want to, do it; If you won't do it, you'll keep thinking "what if..." and thinking that just sucks when you had the opportunity.

Go for it!

• question: if its her first time texting me about something about class (we were partners for lab) and I just stopped responding to her text, would most girls be upset? thanks!

• also does .. like how you used it does it mean a girl is annoyed with you?

• Just text her what you wanna text and stop analysing every letter she types or won't type. Don't make life so difficult when some things aren't so difficult.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! go ahead an ask her to hangout.. sometimes we girls can be very resentful or we can want to be chased... Show her what a nice guy you are and charm her. Every girl wants attention and compliments. You only live once don't live with regrets, she may also be thinking about you (;

• does it make it obvious that I like her though? ikind of want that since she was upset the first time because she thought I wasn't interested in her.

and is it possible by asking her to hang out she could possibly become annoyed with me?

• Well it just shows her that your interested. She probably won't be annoyed she'll probably even be happy that you asked her to hang out. Personally, we girls want to be asked because we feel special and wanted

• I don't see anything wrong with it, I mean its just a greeting.

• okay thanks a lot!

• yup :)

What Guys Said 1

• Just go for it. The worst thing she could do is ignore it. If she's still thinking about you, perhaps she'll give it another chance. It costs nothing, and you could have something to gain. If nothing happens, don't be too disappointed, and start chasing new girls so you don't get hung up on this old one.