Do you do this with your boyfriend?

Sometimes when my boyfriend and I are cuddling he doses off. When he does I like to rest his head on my breasts, and while he is laying there I kiss his head and hold him close. I told my girlfriends about this and they thought it was weird. I don't know what's so weird about it, I just like him to be close. Do you ever do this to your boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a boyfriend right now but when I do I absolutely love to cuddle. Especially if he's a sentimental type that likes being stroked and kissed and hugged. I love a man that's not afraid to show his warm and affectionate side to the woman he loves by engaging the physical acts endearment. I think it's beautiful that you and your boyfriend love each other that way and are not afraid to show it holding each other and cuddling. I wish I saw more couples on the street hugging or holding hands instead of walking far apart or arguing in public. I wish you two the best of luck! :)

What Guys Said 3

• Omg hold me. Adorable, not weird.

• Women like you are an Inspiration, Its So Sweet doing things like that. Affection is Adorable

• That sounds sweet.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol your friends are the weird ones. I'd do it in a heartbeat. But my boyfriend usually beats me to it by putting his head there himself haha.

• All the time, sometimes he rests his head on my lap and falls asleep. Its comforting to know he feels secure enough to do it

• Your girlfriends are either crazy or lesbians...or crazy lesbians. That's the cutest thing I've ever heard! No it's not weird!

• Yea I love that and laying my head on his chest, spooning, pretty much anything that has to do with being close :)

• Lol, my boyfriend does that to me, lays his head on my chest and sleeps... Why would it be weird? You're being affectionate.

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'3-6'4 on a good day. Most of the times when we cuddle I'm usually the one that laying on him and he's holding me, but I like to hold him close any chance I get. When I know he's getting sleepy I pull him close and lay his head on my chest.. although the rest of his body doesn't fit its the thought that counts. :) I love holding him and he loves it too...they all do .
    \

• I think this is super cute

besides, guys love boob pillows