Is it better to be a slow or fast texter when getting a girl interested?

so yeah slow or fast? in my case I'm trying to get my girlfriend a bit more interested in me and she's texting me now and she is a very slow texter so yeah and in general what do you think slow or fast?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes super slow, sometimes super fast and sometimes compeletely ignore her. By doing this, you can absolutely make her wonder what is in your mind and what you are busy with.

Oh no! I should not have told you this top secret...

• *completely

• Agree with Niko-r, a game player may attract me at first but usually a nice guy finishes last :)

• I'd honestly just use some sort of real-time chat protocol rather than texting.

What Girls Said 18

• Start the conversation slow and then go fast. Text her and when she replys wait for a while to reply and when she replys back then just keep responding normally. If you text too slow. She will start to think you are not interested. Personally I like it when guys text back fast. It shows that they are waiting for you to reply so they can reply back. That they like to text you, and are not taking their time!

• Only reply quickly if you are prepared for that to be what becomes expected of you; meaning replying to her texts quickly is best but if you think something might prevent you from responding as quickly at all during that conversation then make it known to her in advance. For example : "hey if I don't reply as quickly then I'm helping mom/feeding the dogs" etc :)

• well in ur case,slow. let her feel what ur feeling lol. but in most cases,fast texting really attracts a girl. especially if they aren't one word answers

• In general I think you should text her fast. But since she's not putting much effort you shouldn't either.

• Don't make it seem like you sit there waiting for her to reply but don't worry too much if you've already got her

• not slow what so ever, but you dont want to be too fast. give it a few minutes from time to time but make sure you reply pretty quickly. it shows you actually have interest in her and shell like it.

• If she's a slow texter, I would probably match her pace within a few minutes. I.E.: if she took 10 minutes, I would take maybe 7 or 8, but if she took 3 minutes I'd take maybe 2-5.

• Fast because then she'll start to know that you will be there for them

• Fast!

• You can text any speed you want; after she has finished typing hers ;)

• Slow always ! It's how I fell in love the first time I swear by it. Not knowing what he was doing, when you do text back giving long lovey or deep answers, the best haha

• It drives me crazy waiting on a guy to text me back, but that makes the text even better when it finally comes. But not all the time, day to day boring chat I will lose interest if he doesn't have a normal reply rate. Some people start harassing you when you leave it a couple of minutes, in my book that's fine as it means they're probably just multi tasking.

• Doesn't matter as long as you're interesting to her

• I hate slow texters. I actually like having a good and fast conversation with someone!!

• Maybe she's purposely being slow so she doesn't seem too eager

• Fast. Keep it up. Girls get bored easily and over think lots if things."oh my god he hasn't texted me in the last 4 min he must love me" are ones I've heard.

• My guy best friend and I tend to be pretty fast texters. If not we can always time out when the other person can time it out..

What Guys Said 2

• It depends whether you want to manipulate the girl into being into you so you can paper over each of your insecurities, in which case, you might get her attention temporarily; or whether you want a relationship based on affection, and the joy of losing yourself in each other's company, in which case, you should work on your communication and being honest and upfront with each other. Even if that involves ending the relationship if there's not much to salvage beyond game playing.

Well I've just typed all this shit out for an irrelevant question (the age of the question). Fuck you, Gag.

• no-texter, bro-texter