Guys do you like it when a girl touches your neck while kissing?

I usually touch or hold his neck softly while I'm kissing him, I have no idea if he actually likes or if something like this would feel good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if he doesn't stop you from doing it then I'd say he most likely enjoys it!

In my experience when it comes to touching a guy near his face and neck, if he doesn't like it then he will tell you or try to stop you from doing it, I suppose because it's sort of a sensitive area. One guy I dated, I would try to rub my nose against his nose every now and then between kisses, but he couldn't stand it and just told me to stop, lol.

Sometimes I cup my boyfriends chin/cheeks or neck while we kiss... he's never said anything against it, so again, I assume he's fine with it :)

What Guys Said 3

• This question is subjective. It depends from guy to guy.. but in my case I do. She can touch my neck while I grab dat ass.

• yeah I like it.

• Absolutely! Or her arms around my neck as I kiss her

What Girls Said 1

• i do that too, cupping his neck/throat. he said he liked it... sometimes he tells me to do it again lol