Big lips = Good Kisser; Thin lips = Bad Kisser; What?

So me and some of my close friends were playing truth or dare, and we all fair more towards the lazy side so we always chose truth. My best guy friend asked me if my boyfriend was a good kisser. i said "Yes, of course." and look at him slightly confused as to what he was implying. He explained himself by saying that guys with thin lips are usually bad kissers.

has anyone else heard this? is it true? lol i always thought it was just skill level or whatever. not dependent on the size of your lips.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heard this before, but I don't think it's true. I have kissed guys with full lips and thin lips and I don't think it makes a difference. If you are a good kisser you are a good kisser, and if you are a bad kisser then you are just a bad kisser. The fullness of your lips don't really matter in my opinion. It's pretty much all about technique I think.

What Guys Said 4

• Not necessarily. What if a big lipped person's mouth covered the person's entire face?

• thank god i have thin lips cause ain't no girl touching this

• Big lips are great but small lips on the right female like shakira and BeyoncĂ© are also great.

• I personally prefer the look of more full lips, but I don't think it makes a difference for how good of a kisser you are.

• yeah, i could see someone being more attractive with full lips, but not a kisser lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's true. It makes no sense to me.

• My best kiss to memory was from a guy that had thin lips. It's more about how they kiss not how thick their lips are.

• i love big lips on men so big lips all the way lol