Tinder: Girls - do you reject non-white guys on Tinder?

Hardly any of my non-caucasian male friends have scored a date on Tinder..even from non-caucasian females. They're very good looking, have an active lifestyle and a fantastic personality.
My Cuacasian friends on the other hand have mixed success. Those who are very good looking have girls throwing themselves at them. The average looking ones still get a lot of matches and a few dates here and there.

• I accept ethnic guys on Tinder
    53% (59)63% (36)57% (95)Vote
  • I don't accept ethnic guys on Tinder
    47% (52)37% (21)43% (73)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't accept black or Indian guys that often, and I am non white.

3|4
    0|1

What Girls Said 11

• I'm assuming Tinder is a dating site.

I look for personality etc. I don't care about skin colour.

Just a tip though, post an update spelling out what Tinder is so more people will answer.

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't even have a Tinder. But I'm not racist when it comes to dating , and i have dated guys that aren't white before being a latina.

1|0
    1|0
  • Its been a while you did this question, but i want to answer it :) I have a preference for Asian man, so on tinder i pretty much swipe "right" at a lot of Asian man. (btw, they are not a lot on tinder). It's always depend of the preference of the girls. When I see somebody that i like i swipe "right", if they are white or a other ethnic, i don't really mind. The most important is to have a great conversation with each other, isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't reject guys based on race, I reject them based on whether I find them attractive, and if they have a cool personality. The majority of my matches do happen to be white guys, but it's just to say that not a lot of attractive non-white guys are in my area! This is coming from a black woman too.

0|0
    0|1
    • 26d

You females find stupid white or other things I'll never be "attractive " I HATE YOU FEMALES FOR DOING THIS! I WANT OUTSIDE OF MY RACE AND DAM NEVER HAVE IT BECAUSE YOU OTHER RACES JUST won't FIND ME" ATTRACTIVE " no matter what I did to try and get approval

• Isn't tinder for quick hook ups? people are shallow in there. Its a physical attraction thing rather than skin colour.

1|0
    1|0
    • I don't use it for quick hookups. You are right though it is very superficial in its intent.

• you look at the profile and common interest and see where it goes. I don't judge based on race.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly go off of descriptions and what we have in common, and I go of what their pictures are of, call me weird but I actually like to see what type of person they are :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot is hot, I don't discriminate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a tinder, but it really depends more on how they are dressed than what color they are.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nah truth is I reject anyone on Tinder who isn't white since I'm white and I want to date my own race

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't accept Indians (all south Asians ) or East Asians .
    No muslims either.

2|2
    2|0
    • Show All
    • I never said it was a race. Muslims are usually non-Caucasians any way.

• This is literally the dumbest sh** I read! Created an account just to reply! There is a whole race of caucasian muslims called chechens. No muslims are not usually non-caucasian and these muslims are in this case more caucasian than you! Ignorant, arogant Bi***

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah. Girls really care about race and skin color. I've been using tinder for almost a month now and I haven't gotten a single match yet. It's such a buzzkill.

0|1
    0|1
  • When you "ethnic" guys put "ethnic" girls on such low regard, why do you expect white girls to think any better of you?

0|0
    1|0