My top 5 crime tv shows

1. Bones

Dr. Temperance Brennan and FBI agent Seely Booth help the bureau solve a series of unsolved crimes by identifying the long-dead bodies of missing persons by their bone structure.

My top 5 crime tv shows

2. Dexter

Dexter Morgan is a blood spatter analyst. When he's not helping the Homicide division solving murders, he spends his time hunting and killing bad guys that slip through the justice system.

3. Criminal Minds

Profilers who analyze the nation's most dangerous criminal minds in an effort to anticipate their next moves before they strike again.

4. NCIS

NCIS Major Case Response Team of agents led by Special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs solve criminal cases involving Marine and Navy personnel and their families.

5. The Blacklist

Raymond "Red" Reddington voluntarily surrenders to the FBI and he tells the FBI that he has a list of the most dangerous criminals in the world that he has compiled over the years and is willing to guide their operations in exchange for immunity from prosecution; and he will only do this with the help of Agent Elizabeth Keen.

So there you have it! Those are my all time favorites!! What about you? Do you live crime tv shows? what are your favorite ones?

cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

• If I was to pick a top list UK and european shows would feature heavily so you probably would not have heard of them. Of US shows CSI Las Vegas would make it. On your list, I don't know NCIS or Dexter - I never took to The Blacklist and I came to Bones late and would only watch it if it was on. Criminal Minds would make it to my list I like some of the characters more on it than the actual plots - The Hopeless Romantic in me always regrets that Spence and JJ didn't get together.

• All of those are horribly unrealistic. Which is why my favorite crime TV show will always be Cops.

• Dexter
    Lie to Me
    Sherlock
    Fargo
    True Detective

• The Mentalist, Psych, Sherlock, Elementary, Lie to me,
    there's more but I listed the ones that are funny... oh and you can also watch Monk, he's kinda irritating but he closes cases too.

• The only one I haven't watched on this list is The Blacklist. I like the others though.
    I know a police sergeant in real life who looks really similar to Jethro Gibbs too.

• Everybody has their own preference for watching and liking shows. Certainly all that you mentioned are a big success. My preference is only for shows that run for at least a season in such a way that the story continues from one episode the next. Such that you cannot wait to see what happens next. Such that missing an episode would ruin the show.

• I like Bones, but nothing else on that list (to be fair, I've never actually heard of Blacklist), and I especially don't like more serious crime dramas - NCIS, CSI, Law & Order, etc.
    Can't believe you left out Diagnosis Murder though! Best crime show EVER!
    And actually, I'm quite enjoying Eye Candy, even though it's clearly aimed at teenage girls, is not very good, and was cancelled after just one season (on the plus side, it does star Victoria Justice).
    Unfortunately, we get a huge amount of diabolically awful homegrown crime dramas over here - utter shite like Midsomer Murders, Poirot, Inspector Morse, etc

• I don't like any crime show lol. they are always the most popular though so most people just really like them.

• Yes to the blacklist.

Yes to NCIS, though the New Orleans spinoff is pretty good too.

But yes to the blacklist. Can we Netflix marathon it together?

• Bones is my favorite crime tv show too, Dexter is the second and NCIS is the third. I would also add Cold Case and Person Of Interest to this list.

• I feel a little shy... the first 4 are or have been on TV in Belgium but I've never looked at them :o
    Sorry Clarisa :o :o

What Girls Said 10

• Bones and especially Dexter - agree! =)

• You forgot CSI. Especially CSI Miami.
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n068dmPwJe1rx7bhw.gif
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH

• I love Criminal Minds, so I'm glad it's on the list.

I also like Law & Order SVU. I liked all the CSI's when they were on, CSI, CSI Miami and CSI New York. I liked Without a Trace. There's a lot of crime shows I liked but most of them aren't on the air anymore or they got cancelled after the first season. So, I only have Criminals Minds and SVU to watch now.

• When your phone ringtone is the "dum dum" of the SVU, you know you have a seriously Problem.

• If you like bones and are a reader you might want to get your hands on Kathy Reichs' books, the books that inspired the characters Temperance Brennan. Seely and other characters are not from the book though. In the books Tempe has Andy, or is it Ryan? I forgot... And she also has a guy she totally friendzoned lol

In the books its less Drama and more scientific so you can actually again more insight to what a forensic anthropologist does along with the gruesome Details. I find it really interesting.

On the other Hand, i wouldn't recommend reading the dexter books, other than the very first one. With dexter, the show is definitely better than the books. With bones, books are better than the show.

• Is Dexter that good? After first episode I did not like it, I know you shouldn't based a show on a few episodes, I don't like the yeehaws.
    I did watch some Bones, but I drifted off when I was younger, I'm considering of watching it again.
    I'm on the fence of Blacklist, I hope it isn't a boring Hollywood show. NCIS is too procedural.
    I do watch Criminal Minds, I think earlier this year I got season 9, having not watched it before then I bought the boxset. I am going to get the latest season out, which is out now? I absolutely love the show, and its in my top 5 of all time. Which is good considering I'm not a fan of cop shows! :D

• The only one I watch on here is Criminal Minds :/

• No law and order SVU?

• Dexter was really good.. blacklist is okay.. loved Monk.. !!

• love bones i just got done re-watching an old episode. I also love law and order SVU i am looking forward to the episode based off the duggar family

• Dexter was soo good! I finished all the seasons in like a month & a half lol..
    I also like Criminal Minds 😊