Best -more recent- British TV Series

(Best that I know of anyways.)

Iiiiin no particular order:

Agatha Christie's Poirot

Best -more recent- British TV Series

From England to Egypt, accompanied by his elegant and trustworthy sidekicks, the intelligent yet eccentrically-refined Belgian detective Hercule Poirot pits his wits against a collection of first class deceptions.

Sherlock

A modern update finds the famous sleuth and his doctor partner solving crime in 21st century London.

Black Mirror

A television anthology series that shows the dark side of life and technology.

Miranda

Socially inept Miranda always gets into awkward situations; working in her joke shop with best friend Stevie, being hounded by her pushy mother, and especially when she's around her crush Gary.

Vicar of Dibley

A boisterous female minister comes to serve in an eccentricly conservative small town's church.

Misfits

A group of young offenders doing community service get struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers.

Skins

The story of a group of British teens who are trying to grow up and find love and happiness despite questionable parenting and teachers who more want to be friends (and lovers) rather than authority figures.

The Inbetweeners

Follows four friends and their antics during their final years of school.

Any reccomendations?

^-^

15
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't seen Miranda, The Inbetweeners and Skins yet, but the others are cool, nice MyTake :)

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Some not completely recent shows worth checking out include Black Books, The IT Crowd, and Luther. Those are my favorite. And if you're into sci-fi comedy you should check out Red Dwarf. That was the series that got me into British comedy.

• Tons. Try Luther, Peaky Blinders, Catastrophe, Downtown Abbey, Dr. Who and tons more.

• My recommendations would be Shameless UK and This Is England franchise.

• Great series indeed, Poirot and Sherlock are my favorites.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!