10 of the Sexiest TV Vixens Every Teen Guy Secretly Adored

If they're being honest, every guy will admit to having a TV crush. It usually happened in junior high or high school and that memory just never disappears, does it? Even today, if you see the old show - and your old virtual flame - you go, "oh man, I loved her!"

In honor of those days, here are 10 of the sexiest vixens to ever grace our television sets. I won't go as far back as Lynda Carter (Super Woman, kiddies) but I'll try and include a 15-year stretch between 1990 and 2005...or somewhere in there. ;)

10. Rachel Bilson, The O.C.

10 of the Sexiest TV Vixens Every Teen Guy Secretly AdoredI couldn't stand the show but I have yet to meet the red-blooded dude who didn't say, "okay...I guess I'll watch it for her." Rachel Bilson became quite the obsession for teen guys when that show was huge, and deservedly so.

9. Sarah Michelle Gellar, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Personally, I never understood the attraction (I was more partial to Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars), but it seemed like every guy I knew loved this chick. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she killed vampires...cute girl with a big stake in her hand is decidedly sexual, I suppose.

8. Eva Longoria, Desperate Housewives

Another show I couldn't stand but Eva was always easy on the eyes. It was probably the first time an older - or rather, more mature - woman really enticed me. I mean, aside from my high school math teacher, but she seemed almost as inaccessible as Longoria.

7. Jennifer Garner, Alias

Garner has always been hot but she seemed to reach a new level of hotness in Alias. It was another instance where guys weren't really caring as much about the show (though it wasn't bad) and were just tuning in to see Jennifer. Understandable.

6. Elisha Cuthbert, 24

When she was in The Girl Next Door, our heads exploded. When she was in 24, she was a different character and as such, affected us guys a little differently. But the effect was still the same: We just really wanted to look at her.

5. Jessica Alba, Dark Angel

Still one of the most ridiculously hot women on the face of the planet, Alba scorched the screen in Dark Angel. She has this sensual, almost smoky allure that's impossible to ignore. And why try to ignore it when it feels so good to watch it...?

4. Lucy Lawless, Xena: Warrior Princess

Okay, I'm including this because I have to. It's basically obligatory at this point because guys everywhere would flip out if I didn't include Xena. I have to say, though, I didn't get the fascination...maybe it was the horrible acting, or the fact that her outfit never seemed to fit quite right. Well, whatever, she's now an icon because of this character.

3. Jennifer Aniston, Friends

Of course, there was an ongoing feud between guys about which Friends girl was the hottest. It usually came down to Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston (Monica and Rachel), and Aniston usually won (in my circle of friends, anyway). It was just a little scary when guys started holding Rachel up as the epitome of the perfect fictional woman, that's all.

2. Carmen Electra, Baywatch

I know, I know. Most guys would say Pamela Anderson but you know, while Anderson's hotness is obvious, I always thought Electra was on some other level. Her hotness existed in another stratosphere that wasn't of this earth, as far as I was concerned. I mean, Baywatch was unwatchable, really, but Carmen...oh Carmen was exactly the opposite.

1. Gillian Anderson, X-Files

There's a reason she's #1 on many lists (including this one). She's just...amazing. It's actually hard to define because maybe it isn't an overt sexuality Anderson portrayed; maybe it was always lurking beneath the intelligence and awesome business suits.

She rarely, if ever, flaunted what she had, and perhaps that was part of why she was so appealing. The lips had something to do with it, I'm sure, but me, I could stare into those gray-blue eyes until the cows came home.

...what a weird saying to end with.

P.S. Gillian, knock it off with the blonde hair.

Fathoms77 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 10

• Eva Longoria fan checkin in.
    nice list!

in my circle of friends, a number of guys were into jessica alba, and megan fox.

• Huge X-Files fan and Gillian Anderson is one of the people I'm most attracted to but c'mon, dude - 'she rarely, if ever, flaunted what she had'? You sure? :P

media.tumblr.com/.../...line_nehvwtBYln1qaloye.jpg

• alyssa milano should have been on that list :p she is so gorgeous... loved her on Charmed.

• I like her, too. Just didn't know many guys who loved her as much as these others. :)

• Never preferred her over the other two - Holly-Marie Combs and Shannen Doherty - but yes, she was pretty good too. I preferred Monica to Rachel, for that matter, could never really see why so many people seemed to feel the other way there.

• Quite a list. I had always wanted to be a woman like Scully or xena. Even tried to copy gilliann's hair that frames her face and Xena's walk lol I like women who are sexy but still not showing too much skin or acting too promiscuously, and who can kick ass in their ow ways (brains for Scully, physically kick ass for xena). Plus, the no-nonsense, all-business air on Scully is pretty damn hot.

• Meh, Jennifer Aniston is not seductive enough to be called the vixen.

• Nice mytake, but Gillian Anderson looks kinda too uptight...

• What a great take!
    As a bisexual woman, I crushed on many of these women as well. Lucy Lawless and Gillian Anderson were probably two of my earliest girl crushes.

And, while I adored Eva Longoria in Desperate Housewives, my favorite was Felicity Huffman's character. I know I am in the minority there, but her character was just so real and relatable. I looked up to her attempt to balance her career and family, much like the majority of women these days struggle to. Actually, this is one of my all-time favorite shows and I found something in each of those women that I absolutely loved.

• I've always liked Felicity Huffman myself. I thought she was great (and and great-looking) in the short-lived Sports Night. :)

• I thin it's on Netflix or Hulu. It only ran for one season, I believe, but it was an excellent show.

• Hmm. Well, thanks for mentioning it. I will look for it.

• Glad to hear Gillian Anderson as #1. She IS amazing! So I am happy she was viewed as such and hopefully still is. I love her blonde hair, though :) I think she's even sexier now more than ever.
    Did you know that when they re-booted X-Files (2016), she was offered half the pay that David Duchovny was offered? Kinda ridiculous because I think she is the more famous of the two now.

• Yeah, and did you also know they supposedly hate each other? I guess they couldn't stand working together sometimes when doing the original X-Files. But maybe they kissed and made up to the reboot... ;)

I'm a little worried about the reboot, though. I haven't seen any of the new episodes because I'm worried they went "faster and dumber," like so much entertainment these days...

• Let's hope so! :) I saw some interviews to promote the reboot and they were so cute together T_T !!!
      I haven't seen the new ones, yet either. Just the stills. Maybe someone on here can tell us how the quality fares compared to the original~

• Strangely, everyone I know who loved the original series has avoided the reboot like the plague. I think that's the opposite of what marketers probably expected...

• The only one up there who I'd go lesbian for is Lucy Lawless. The others are just "meh".

• Damn, even the girls love Lucy. I knew I was in the minority. ;)

• hahaha true

she is way more awesome as a red head

And she is sexy ;) I agree she deserves nr. 1

Not to mention, huge X-files fan here :)

• ah and I can understand Buffy's alure

she always had this raw sexuality associated to her. Like even I woul want to jump her lol (and Im no lesbian lol)

And eva longoria, of course, awesome ;)

• Yeah, but Nicole can always be blonde as far as I'm concerned. :P

• yes. it works for her

What Guys Said 26

• Yep, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Lucy Lawless were definitely the ones I was really crazy about. And also Tyra Banks, Vanessa Lengies, and Christina Ricci.

• A Xena fan, huh? May I ask if the outfit had a lot to do with it, or is it just her? I've always had the theory that if you took away the outfit, half my friends wouldn't have cared as much. :P

• Whoa did he just mention a black woman? Lol

• @Stacyzee Lol. Way back when, yeah.

• Jessica Alba it is for me

• Wow I agree with your list I loved the x-files she for sure was very sexy. Eva is so sexy too yum lol damn she was legendary sexy and so was Anniston. The only list I don't agree with is Sara michelle geller she really does nothing for me at all whatsoever maybe i am just weird lol.

• i must be a weirdo. i literally didn't watch any of these shows. not that i don't know the women or know of the shows

• wait are they all white? ok no there's some latin in there but no chocolate? damn lol

• And if I had posted a list of all Latin or African-American women, would anyone be allowed to ask why there aren't any white women?

We all know the answer to that question, now don't we?

• first of all, yes, anyone can ask anything any time
      second of all i never said you should post all latin and African
      :P sheesh.
      i simply like all of them so was like , aww. dont even get me started on Asian =p

• Scree that I want my Alexis Bledel

• Gillian Anderson as Dana Scully... Definitely number 1! Perfect Choice. Maybe I'm biased because I have a thing or RedHeads, but, she was (at least on the show) smart, sexy, Conservative, et al. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

• I don't watch TV anymore (I rage quit back in 2009 and never went back after Heroes was canceled). So don't know half these people. Sarah Michelle Gellar I remember from her soap opera days back in the mid 90's (when she was a brunette on All My Children). Had a crush on Gillian Anderson back in the day as well, always wondering if the carpet matched the curtains.

• I prefer Leighton Meester from Gossip Girls.

• These women are all ugly.

• I'm going to just bluntly say this:
    some of those shows, no teen guy would get caught dead watching. It didn't matter how good Eva Longoria looked. No teen guy was going to watch "Desperate Housewives."

As for the shows a guy WOULD watch?
    There was nothing secret about it. No guy hid his crush on or desire for, say, Buffy. No one.

• Didn't say everyone watched the shows. I didn't watch half of them, either, as I said in the piece. I said teen boys were aware of the female stars, certainly, and had big crushes on them.

As for the second part, it depends entirely on what circle of guys you were in. Not everyone was keen on talking about their crushes with all their friends.

• Nice list

• Jessica Alba is just 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• I'm dating myself but Daisy Duke was my crush growing up:)

• Ah, but WHICH Daisy Duke? Weren't there multiple Daisys? ;)

LOVED Dukes of Hazzard as a kid... dumbest show ever created but as a boy, I just wanted to see the cool car jump over stuff. :P

• Great point... in my mind there is only one Daisy Duke... Catherine Bach.

• Yea I splurged some serious baby batter over most of these as a teen

• eve longoria and elisha cuthbert was hot as hell.

• Some of these chicks appeared in many of my wet dreams as a youth Sarah Michelle and Jessica Alba boiiiiiiinnnnnggggg!

• Would bang #10 and maybe #5 too.

• Definitely yes for vampire slayer Buffy. That was my show when I was a kid :P

• I don't really see it. A type thing, I guess.

• More from Guys
    6