1. U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens - Justified
I want you to know that I only draw my side-arm when I intend to shoot to kill
2. Detective Katherine Houghton "Kate" Beckett - Castle
I have been at the edge of that map and monsters lie there.
3. Judge Dredd - Dredd(2012) and Judge Dredd (1995)
I am the law!
I like the newer one better, But will always have a special place in my heart for the Stallone version.
4. Federal Wildlife Marshal Willenholly - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Oh my God. I'm paralyzed! That monkey shot me in the ass and paralyzed me! Oh sweet irony!
5. Sterling Archer - Archer
If I stop drinking all at once, I’m afraid the cumulative hangover will kill me.
He is the best secret agent in the world and really loves those mulatto butts....
"Dead or alive, you're coming with me!
As much as I love the remake, The original is the best.
7. Worf - Star Trek: The Next Generation
You are an insulting, pompous fool! And if you were not an ambassador, I would disembowel you right here!
Not technically a lawman, But he is definitely the law on the Enterprise. Nowhere near as sexy as Lt. Yar but 1000 times more believable as a certified badass.
8. Detective 1st Grade James "Jim" Gordon - Gotham
Bad guys in this town are changing. They're not playing by the rules or any rules.
9. Insp. Chan Ka Kui - Police Story/Supercop
Super cops in Hong Kong are cheap and plentiful like commodities in supermarkets.
10. Detective Robert Goren - Law & Order: Criminal Intent
One thing this line of work teaches us is that guys will do anything for love.
11. Det. Amanda Fisher - Ash vs Evil Dead
F*ck the rules. I'm gonna help you end this.
12. Motoko Kusanagi - Ghost in the Shell
If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.
13. Det. Victor Samuel "Vic" Mackey - The Shield
You want to tell me with your teeth or without
14. Rick Grimes - The Walking Dead
Who’s the real you? The person who did something awful, or the one who’s horrified by the awful thing you did? Is one part of you allowed to forgive the other?