My 6 Favorite Mangas So Far

I haven't always been into reading manga and would just stick with watching anime. Reason is mainly due to laziness when it comes to reading, until I found manga that really caught my attention. Still I'm a n00b when it comes to manga at the moment and haven't read too many but the list of ones that I've read keeps growing.

Noragami (Ongoing)

I decided to start reading this one due to when I watched the first season of the anime. It completely blew my mind and intrigued my curiosity. Though as always the manga is A LOT better than the anime and goes more into depth with the story line. Sadly due to catching up with the manga I went through a long period without reading the new chapters that came out. So I'll probably just reread the whole thing one day.

My favorite Manga so far

Dengeki Daisy (Complete)

This one I found when I saw someone talking about it on gag. So after looking up the manga and started reading it I became completely hooked. Plus since the main male character in the manga is a type of programmer. That also made me enjoy it more since it makes me think about what my boyfriend does. I also love the relationship Teru and Tasuku have in it.

Pandora Hearts (complete)

Holy shit this manga was awesome! The plot twist that happens in this story is one of those you never see coming but blow your mind away. It can get pretty dark and the ending was perfect.

Domestic na Kanojo (Ongoing)

This manga I haven't finished reading due to the fact that it's still ongoing. It does suck when I'm having to wait for a new chapter to come out but I'm extremely hooked to this series. This one does have nudity in it so be ready to see that but it's not in an annoying way.

Tokyo Ghoul ()

Some of you might have watched the anime for this but like all manga's it goes more in depth with the story. After seeing the anime I just had to read the series and I'm glad that I did.

Horimiya (Ongoing)

This is one of the most funniest and cutest manga's I have ever read. It's still ongoing and not complete yet so like the others. It sucks when having to wait to read a new chapter. But omg the 2 main characters are so damn cute together and hilarious.

These are just the ones I've read so far, my list will continue to grow. Once I've read more I'll redo my list for manga that I loved to read. I hope y'all enjoyed this take and give some of these a try.

BONUS: What are some of y'alls favorite manga? If y'all haven't read any then what's your favorite anime?

Mustachekitteh is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• 11d

The fact that fullmetal alchemist isn't on here means that you're either missing out or have bizzare taste.

• 2d

I've watched the Anime for full metal alchemist: bortherhood. I just haven't gotten to the anime yet, normally with manga that have a lot of action in them. I will watch the anime first so I can understand the fight scenes more and the movements.

My favorite manga has to be Zero In.
    Love the main characters (especially Hana) and the firearms.
    It has feels, laughs and of course a good amount of action (pun intended for you gun geeks).
    http://www.mangareader.net/zero-in

Ok nice, now what are you 6 favorite Hentais? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    global3.memecdn.com/...-enough-hentai_o_156622.jpg

I'm not actually reading at the moment (I stopped reading ages ago due to lack of time)

I did like hive

http://i.imgur.com/O40U7s5.png

It was just my kinda thing

And then there's oresama

orig02.deviantart.net/.../...me1ders13-d3je2cw.jpg

It kinda reminds me of ranma 1/2 with all the school fights, gotta love usa-chan man

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

I haven't read any on your list

Cool list here. I haven't heard of many of these and will hopefully check them out sometime.

This is a little more advanced then your average weeaboo's subscription to shonen jump

I've never gotten around to watching/reading various anime/manga...

I've seen a few anime, and only one manga called "Chobits". (There's naturally also an anime version of Chobits. I've never wanted to watch it. It looks terrible in comparison to the manga.)

No no no, this is all wrong. There the hell is Hellsing?

Never watched it

What Girls Said 7

Cool. I will read these mangas.

I think TG traumatized me a bit. the torture scenes were worse in the manga and just so... psycho.

In the vein of more horror-actiony type manga, I'd like to also recommend Hellsing and Parasyte! :) (Also the manga Hive that @DooMguy suggested looks super good and I've heard great things about it.)

You. . . you mentioned me, it looks like our relationship is moving forward. Anyway the only bad thing about Hive is that the chapters don't move fast at all and those dam pop ups, curse them ruining the manga

• 2d

good take

What 'bout Naruto, Bleach, The Breaker, Kamisama Hajimemashite... etc

*cough* Battle Royale it's the best

I want to read Tokyo Ghoul because whenever I go on forums about it, the manga readers are really pissed about the way a few storylines were handled/rushed/botched in the anime. I think the art was amazing, ahh, the credits art, wow. But sometimes I felt like it was weird too, but still a great anime:) Never read a manga though (not all the way at least)