Similar But Different: Two Queens of Country, See What Makes Them HOT

One sings Church Bells while one sings Vice. They both love their dogs. One from Oklahoma and one from Texas. One graduated Magna Cum Laude from college, while one didn't even go. They both write music, they both own the stage. One is married with a child, while one is single, and can't seem to hang on to her man............

One is OCD about housework, One loves her AirStream named Wanda. They both have immense talent, and they both hold too many awards to name; their music, their performances, and their smiles, light up Nashville, and the Country Music Nation...BUT In most kingdoms, there is only room for one Queen.

My idea of who that Queen is: was put in the Hands of Jesus Take the Wheel in 2005. Simply it is Carrie Underwood. She is "the girl next door". She took America by Storm in 2005, and has not once looked back; Miranda took 3rd on Nashville Star in 2003, and has produced great music for her Country Music fans, not only as a single act, but also with the Pistol Annie group from 2001-2013. Miranda also completed a stint for Dodge Ram Trucks. But it is Underwood who you see on commercials for Almay, Olay, Sketchers, and Kit-Kats, and who we saw on the Big Screen in Soul Surfer in 2011.

And lets not forget- Lighting up the NFL on Sunday Night!

As a musician, I adore them both. While some similarities exist, it is their differences that makes being a Country Music fan fun today!

miamigirl1970 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

Both are very talentrd and thry both look amazing

I'm not much for country music, but the videos you included with this take were nice. I cannot deny their talent. Another Vice, is a great video but very dark, Yikes.

Both are hot and great singers. However, I'm not sure if they're hotter than the Queen of Rock

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...856c368bde.jpg

They're both blondes (or at least the blonde hair looks good with their skin tone). Good with me. I'm more of a Carrie Underwood fan.

Very good take - You are right, often within a genre, you have people with different personalities and it is totally normal to like all the different personalities

I like them both but if I had to pick a favorite of the two I'd have to go with Miranda I think. Sings an amazing range of music and styles and does them all wonderfully. Plus has an obvious appreciation for the older country music and artists (which I love) and has done some wonderful duets with them. Carrie has as well I know, but Miranda more so. At least as far as I've heard lol, I have all Miranda's albums including Pistol Annies but don't have any of Carrie.

Yup, Dixie chicks got no skin on them

Whilst I think they both sing well, I don't really find either of them "hot"?

They're both really, really good.

Like em both.. Miranda is my favorite over the two by a landslide!

They both look cute in their own way. And they are both are very talented.

What Girls Said 6

Carrie Underwood for sure.

I agree with the Cool "Blue Box" Here, dear. He has Great Taste Both in Music and Woman. lol
    Good luck and Great Question, Thanks for the Kind Invite. xxoo

• 2d

good topic,

I still prefer Miranda's voice over Carrie's as a personal preference.
    Nice mytake.
    I love these two songs:
    https://youtu.be/rB7ONnfIjaI

And

https://youtu.be/QoR2Oax82kY

I agree Carrie is hot, but I wouldn't say the same about Miranda!

Garth Brooks does it for me...