What are your opinions on Bruce Jenner transformation into Caitlyn Jenner?

There's been a lot of hate but also support by people around the world so what are your opinions?
How did you react when you found out an Olympic medalist and famous dad always fell he was a woman?
Leave your comments below

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I have a friend who did a female to male change. Like I told her, "A strap on doesn't make you male. Neither does a sew on."

She never made a good male, because she wasn't one. She just didn't get it. She kept thinking she should be male, but she never understood what being male was. Even with all the required counseling and a year of hormones, she was still going in blindly, thinking she wanted to be something without knowing what that something was.

Just for the record, I was the ONLY one of her friends who didn't abandon her. I didn't approve, and told her so. But in the end I asked myself if she was a friend and the answer was yes. But I still never approved, and thought it was a huge mistake.

At one time she even started having second thoughts AFTER doing it. It wasn't what she expected. It didn't solve her problems. It didn't make her fit into society better. Bottom line is that what she thought was the problem, and what she thought would fix it, wasn't really the problem and didn't fix a thing.

• I don't... the down votes... I don't understand...

• It's sad when friends leave people because simple things... i cannot understand the leave.

So... is she now with some girl? or thinking about changing again?

Most Helpful Girl

• For a while I didn't care, but then I started to watch an episode or two of his show Call Me Cait. I don't like it. I thought maybe one show was enough as he was being a big champion for transgendering, but then the second show I watched it was the same thing. He attends these meets, talks to kids and parents about transgendering, talks statistics about transgenders, and just when I'm sick of it all, he ends up talking to one of the K-girls.

My opinion is, if he really wanted to just live a happy life and be transgendered, then do it. Go play with your hair and do your nails and carry around an expensive bag and be a typical Hollyweird woman, and do so privately and happily and deal with what matters which is your family. But no. He has made the biggest spectacle about this whole thing grow to a point where it's almost like he's got to cram it down people's throats about acceptance. I get it. I accept. Now please go away, and go live your womanly life in peace without having a TV show about it. Perhaps having a podcast or blog would be nice then people can go to it if they want to, but the fact it's all over the internet and TV it's become too much.

I don't have a problem with transgenders, but I do have an issue when ANYthing is crammed down my throat, especially after all that he/she ever wanted was to live his life in peace and be accepted. Okay, Bruce. We accept. I'm not out there picking on transgendered kids. Now just go be Caitlyn and stop it with the attention whoring.

What Guys Said 26

• I'm trying to find a way to possibly care less, but I'm not coming up with anything. I only concern myself with the 5-10 foot radius around WhiteSteve. If it ain't inside that bubble, then it ain't real life to me. Gun to my head opinion: you can turn yourself into a grilled cheese sandwich for all I care, I won't boo or applaud, but does it require a TV show and a world tour? If you want to change genders, knock yourself out, I can't tell you how to feel inside. But just do it and continue on with your life, having TV shows and taking a world tour about it doesn't really support the cause, it makes people think it's about publicity. I don't really know anything about this guy anyway, his Olympic career was before my time, and I would have offed myself years ago if I followed anything Kardashian-related. The best thing about this is that he gets to ditch the Lois Griffin haircut...
    1pointperspective.files.wordpress.com/.../...m.jpg
    carboncostume.com/.../Lois-Griffin.jpg

• Attention whoring.

• On a scale of one to ten, I had no idea who this bloke was before and I don't care what he's doing either.

• Hey bae , take a walk in the willld side.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc

• I don't support it in any way shape or form I think it is wrong and unnatural, against nature.

You are what you are born as nothing will ever change that, he can change his name he can make himself look like women but at the end of the day his name is still Bruce and on the DNA level he is still a man and unless he is wiling to mess with what makes him human he will always be a man.

• I dont really care to tell you the truth. When all of this was going down, i was worried about this party i was going to have. I was worried that maybe i didn't get enough hard liquoer. When i saw the news, i thought, oh, well his life so his choice, then i moved on. I like how people who say they are progressive and are really openminded are always bringing it up and thinking about it. Not saying that you are, but i know people who are like this.

• http://i.imgur.com/kayUm0d.gif
    I agree with this guy.

• If it is what he wants then so be it... the fact that he is making it into an entertainment circus makes me wonder if it is for the money!

• Something extremely dastardly is happening if chicks with dicks is the main story to distract the public from reality.

• Don't care. It's not my life to judge. I got my own shit to worry about.

• Do NOT care

Dude looks like a lady - Aerosmith

• Still Bruce

• meh. filler.

• I submitted a few mytakes on transgenders. check my profile.

• No. No. No.

• meh - opinion is either too long or too short.

• O uau, i have forgotton about him. It was brave of him...
    Im happy because he is happier now.

• Money makes people do crazy things you know 💲💲💲

• Trying to change his name and idenity to avoid jail time. Would he go to men's or women's prison?

• disgusting. perverse. nonsensical.

• He needs psychotherapy...

• I wouldn't hit on him before. Now I would consider it.

• Oh, wait, they said he's straight. Then I don't care... At all.

• O he is straight after all? Well some men say they feel lesbian women...

• Yeah, ha ha!

• A man dressing as the opposite sex without a sex change operation and still liking women and saying he is straight... Um how does this equal to being transgender... It doesn't. This type of behavior used to be called cross-dressing.

• I don't care. Lot's of people did it before but theirs aren't as important because they aren't celebrities.

• What is this 1990 why is this making headline news? Guess it shows how we aren't as tolerant of the LGBT community as our society says we are if this is a big deal. No one makes a big deal when some random male celebrity gets a buzz cut. Why you may ask? Because it's accepted and things that are accepted are boring for most people to talk about.

• No matter how much meds he's takes or how many operations he goes under he'll still be a man and he's just lying to himself!

What Girls Said 22

• I support it and it's nice that such a famous person has come out. Makes the issues more known and people more likely to accepts it because it's not just a thing for "people in low income families/ people raised wrong/ people who have always been weirdos"

• Attention whore for sure.
    But other than that it's really sad - that he would deceive so many women in his life and then just deny everything and become a woman?
    Ooookay... sounds like a bastard to me.

Either you live your life as you are - or you suck it up and die with dignity - not mess with other's lives.

• At first I thought he was being honest and I "supported" his decision. And just like a lot of people I also thought that he was brave.
    But now, I think she's making that for money and attention. And now that she has a reality show, she's getting all the money and the attention she wanted.

• I mostly though that it's sad he took her all this year to make that changement. It must be quite awful to feel that way for so long. No matter what people say, the transgender community need people to speak for them. Jenner had always been a great spokesperson.

• I love that she's finally becoming comfortable in her skin. She's a beautiful woman. I fully support her. :)

• i don't care.. i read about it.. chewed my gum... and moved to the next thing..

• 0|1
  • I don't think its cool at all, and you can't be straight and get the sex-change. She will always be Bruce.

• good for her
    she's happy and thats all that matters

• I didn't really care. Im glad she's happy and yes she's an inspiration to some people, but a lot of people are transgender. Its not a shock that someone changes. No matter who they are. The situation is just irrelevant to me.

• It crept me out honestly.

• Im surprised it turned out so well, he/she looks like jessica lange

• His history is hard to ignore..

• omfg

this has been done to death,
    BRUCE JENNER IS NOT THE FIRST TRANS PERSON IN THE WORLD

WHO THE HELL CARES

• While I don't like the kardashians, it is nice that someone famous is now an icon and supporter for the LGBT community

• Good for him and I hope he's happy and everything goes well

• Oh god! We're still talking about this?

• I still think of him as a man. I think transgender people are scary and they will always be the sex they were born with. (At least, to me)

• I'm largely indifferent. I've read a lot more compelling stories of transgendered people.

• I think he should do what ever he wants. But I do not think he is courageous. This change.. is making him a lot of money. What is courageous about that? I am just sick of the whole thing. If he didn't want all the hate... then why all the publicity, shows and interviews. Personally I have no sympathy for him.

• COULD. NOT. CARE. LESS...

stop giving attention to these people