What are your opinions on Bruce Jenner transformation into Caitlyn Jenner?

There's been a lot of hate but also support by people around the world so what are your opinions?
How did you react when you found out an Olympic medalist and famous dad always fell he was a woman?
Leave your comments below

2327

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I have a friend who did a female to male change. Like I told her, "A strap on doesn't make you male. Neither does a sew on."

She never made a good male, because she wasn't one. She just didn't get it. She kept thinking she should be male, but she never understood what being male was. Even with all the required counseling and a year of hormones, she was still going in blindly, thinking she wanted to be something without knowing what that something was.

Just for the record, I was the ONLY one of her friends who didn't abandon her. I didn't approve, and told her so. But in the end I asked myself if she was a friend and the answer was yes. But I still never approved, and thought it was a huge mistake.

At one time she even started having second thoughts AFTER doing it. It wasn't what she expected. It didn't solve her problems. It didn't make her fit into society better. Bottom line is that what she thought was the problem, and what she thought would fix it, wasn't really the problem and didn't fix a thing.

• I don't... the down votes... I don't understand...

• It's sad when friends leave people because simple things... i cannot understand the leave.

So... is she now with some girl? or thinking about changing again?

Most Helpful Girl

• For a while I didn't care, but then I started to watch an episode or two of his show Call Me Cait. I don't like it. I thought maybe one show was enough as he was being a big champion for transgendering, but then the second show I watched it was the same thing. He attends these meets, talks to kids and parents about transgendering, talks statistics about transgenders, and just when I'm sick of it all, he ends up talking to one of the K-girls.

My opinion is, if he really wanted to just live a happy life and be transgendered, then do it. Go play with your hair and do your nails and carry around an expensive bag and be a typical Hollyweird woman, and do so privately and happily and deal with what matters which is your family. But no. He has made the biggest spectacle about this whole thing grow to a point where it's almost like he's got to cram it down people's throats about acceptance. I get it. I accept. Now please go away, and go live your womanly life in peace without having a TV show about it. Perhaps having a podcast or blog would be nice then people can go to it if they want to, but the fact it's all over the internet and TV it's become too much.

I don't have a problem with transgenders, but I do have an issue when ANYthing is crammed down my throat, especially after all that he/she ever wanted was to live his life in peace and be accepted. Okay, Bruce. We accept. I'm not out there picking on transgendered kids. Now just go be Caitlyn and stop it with the attention whoring.