Is John cena hot?

Is John cena hot?

• Hot
  • average
  • butter face

Most Helpful Girl

• I sat next to him on a flight. He is very good looking and polite. He doesn't look too big in person.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• His personality makes him hot.

• that's a new answer

• It's truth. He's a fuckin' goofball, and it's attractive.

• I agree. I'd be prone to disliking someone who looks like he does at first sight because honestly I think I make assumptions about their personality which I know is unfair. It's his job to look that way otherwise maybe he would tone it down I'd like to think. But he was in Amy Achumer's new movie and while he certainly isn't a good actor he totally comes off as likable because that's just him... I think from the one limited experience.

I'm not star crazy and haven't lots of famous people flying but he stands out because he's so humble.

• He's waaaaay too muscular to the point where it's a bit nasty, but apparently he's a really nice person so his personality would probably help his attractiveness.

• Who the hell is this guy and why the fuck is the internet in love with him all of a sudden?

• who the hell are you

• @Starrk - it's not my thing.

• He's actually really nice. I was in my twenties when I met him and he slept most of the flight from LAX to Newark but he called me ma'am even though I'm a lot younger than him. I didn't know who he was until after the flight. I thought he was military because he was so polite and reserved and a little shy but wasn't sure because we were in first class and military only ever gets up there if someone gives them their upgrade and he wasn't in uniform.

• He has a nice face, his dimples are cute. The muscles are a little much for me. But overall I would say he's attractive.

• To me no...
    He's a butterbody. xD

• well... tbh no...

• He's really not attractive to me at all 😝

• he's alright.

• Nah, he is kinda too large and butter face.

• Why is there not a 'no' option?

• Coomon he is not ugly so I put the average option only lol

• According to you he's not ugly. According to me, though, he's an ugly motherfucker.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't see him so I wouldn't know.

• John Cena is a fucking woman in the head... he must be condemned!!

• how?

• That's why everyone hates him...

• I don't like that muscles what's so special it's new trend or what? That looks really ugly sorry but it is.

Girls with muscles are gross too.