or how did you feel about her performance as Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice?
Gal Gadot -
Lynda Carter (the Wonder Woman everyone knows and loved) -
- I thought she did a good job as Wonder Woman in Dawn of Justice. She'll most likely be as good Lynda Carter.35% (6)61% (11)49% (17)Vote
- I thought she did a good job as Wonder Woman in Dawn of Justice but she still won't be as good as Lynda Carter.6% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
- I thought she did okay as Wonder Woman.0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
- I thought Gadot was mediocre as Wonder Wonder in BvS12% (2)6% (1)9% (3)Vote
- I could care less for Gadot. No other actresses will ever be a better Wonder Woman than Lynda Carter.24% (4)6% (1)14% (5)Vote
- Others23% (4)15% (3)19% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I personally thought she would suck as Wonder Woman but she was actually pretty good and this was an accurate portrayal. They got some stuff right from the comics that the animated movies didn't (like her accent).
I'm glad she's finally getting her movie and I'm REALLY glad Zack Snyder is not involved. Wonder Woman has one of the best origin stories in comics and I also like the setting. I still wish they didn't go with her New 52 origin but it's something :P1