So Godzilla vs. King Kong is getting a movie. Who else is excited for it?

So Godzilla was rebooted a couple of years ago and King Kong is being rebooted next year. The movie is called Kong: Skull Island. They also have plans for Godzilla 2 and Godzilla vs. Kong.

• Godzilla would winSo Godzilla vs. King Kong is getting a movie. Who else is excited for it?
  • Nah! King Kong would take this.So Godzilla vs. King Kong is getting a movie. Who else is excited for it?
  • I don't really care
  • They're gonna destroy the city either way. I hope they both die.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol please it'll be Godzilla he is a force of nature created to keep balance a god that appears only when the balance has been upset his purpose destroy whatever is upsetting the natural order of things.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 8

• I think Godzilla is more badass. Like he's like a less radioactive kaiju. What's not to love? XD

• TEAM GODZILLA aye 😛

• I like King Kong, but I think Godzilla would most likely win.

• WOW! Had no clue Pikkalien! I look forward to it coming out! How exciting! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• lel the fight to end all fights. :D

• very excited!

• Sounds awesome!

• I'm excited. That would be an interesting, fun movie to watch. I want to see who will win and I'm going to pick Godzilla's side.