If you could spend 24 hours with any celebrity/famous person, who would it be?

The answers could be sexual, or it could just be because you think that person is awesome and you'd want to pick their brain, go to their show, or just live life with them for a day.

Most Helpful Guy

• the deceased mobster Dutch Schultz,
    He actually buried his fortune somwhere in the catskills but he his rivals knocked him off before he could spend it.
    Its in a waterproof, airtight safe somewhere in the Catskills,
    I find out where and after an hour and a multi-day hike in the catskills and I am a rich man

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• probably someone like brad pitt or george clooney. it sounds to me like they like to relax/party in similar ways i do. i think it would be fun to spend a day drinking wine and what not with brad pitt

• I would like to spend time with Louis Theroux as he does one of his documentaries - He usually has great subjects

• Leonardo Dicaprio

• Sexual: Ursula Andress
    Awesome Person: JK Rowling
    Pick Brain: Pontius Pilate
    Go to Show: Paul McCartney
    Live Life (in his band): Sting

• Roy Orbison.

• Any time period? If so hard to pick just one (otherwise dunno since I don't pay attention to much current pop culture). Sexual: Sauna Grant, Betty Page, Marylin Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, etc. Brain picking: Nikola Tesla, Max Planck, Neil De Grasse-Tyson, Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, etc.

Neil deGrasse Tyson is pretty cool guy, I got the chance to talk with him after one of his shows, and he's pretty funny and really smart

@FallOutBoy2001 Yeah he did a show here in Cincinnati a couple years back, unfortunately was too busy at the time and didn't make it.

• Asa Akira, that Asian babe ;D

• One of my buddies Tim allen or John Goodman

• Tom brady
    In both a sexual way and non sexual way
    No homo

• Elon Musk

• George Clooney.

• Tony Robbins.

If he's legit, then I'd leave that 24 hrs being more awesome than before.

If he's not legit, then I'd know.

Good choice. I bet anyone could learn so much from him. I hope he's legit!

• Justin Timberlake

• Someone who would be funny to be around like Warwick Davis or something

• Would they be willing to have sex with me just from the getgo or would I have to convince them?

• i would pick ivonka trump and i would bust 5 nuts in her c:

Back-to-back at once or in 1 day? If at once , damn, I can barely manage 2-3 no matter who she is. I did do 9 in 1 day with my ex when we first got together. I can probably beat that record with Ivanka if she was up to it, she is better looking than my ex was.

She literally resembles Trump.

@Dragons_Den Just another reason he has my vote, he has a hot daughter and even he wants to sleep with her.

• sheikh hamdan. dubai dubai!

• Leonardo DiCaprio. Because he's my man crush.

• Jennifer Lawernce for sure.

• Snoop Dogg. We can roll blunts and talk about stuff

and sip on gin and juice :)

What Girls Said 18

• Either Norman Reedus or Rupert Grint. They both seem like super cool guys and I think we would have a fuckin blast!

If I were single I'd definitely want to bone either one of them, but being in a relationship I'm perfectly content just hanging out and being friends

• If I could be with any celebrity it would definently be BeyoncΓ© , she is my idol & very beautiful. I would want her to perform a concert for me and everything.

• I would love to hang out with Jimmy Hendrix or Kurt Cobain or John Lennon. If I could hang out with them in the same ruin I think I would be in paradise. I would just love to hear them play and talk about things.

• Kate Beckinsale! She seems awesome lol

• Tyler Joseph (and Josh Dun, they're kinda a package deal, they're best friends and touring mates, but if I have to pick just one it's Tyler)

I'd just like to sit there and talk to him about how much his lyrics means to me, how many times I've listened to Guns for Hands and the song has been a perfect description of what it's like having suicidal/self harming friends and being suicidal/self harming yourself, how many times I've listened to Migraine and thought about how perfect a depiction of depression it is, how many times I've listening to Car Radio and been able to relate to silence being scary because it brings on the demons, and how I've said to myself that if he can make it this far, that I can make it just one more day. I want to thank both of them for everything they've done for me, and everything they've done to keep my friends alive and me alive as a result, without even knowing it

I'm so glad that they've helped you battle your depression. Depression is really so hard because it isolates you even when that is the worst thing. I would encourage you to talk to someone about it. It's never a bad thing to do and sometimes another person's unbiased perspective can make us see ourselves and our situation more clearly. I hope you are doing well now!

In high school, I took a friend of mine to our guidance counselor because I saw that she was really struggling. I have no idea what they talked about or what steps she took, but talking to someone helped her so much. It may have saved her life. Your life matters too. It is so valuable. There are people who love you and support you and want to help you. The first step is always the hardest, but it is SO worthwhile.

I'll probably get help eventually.

• I would hang out with Taylor Momsen
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3efc86d223.jpg

And I would sleep with Christoph Waltz
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...497d721088.jpg

• Rebel Wilson. I find her hilarious and I bet she's just fun and energetic to be around, so spending 24 hours with her would just be a roller coaster ride of fun

• Donda's son

Girl, you came to the right place. I've listened to "Hey Mama" too many times to not know who that is.

The best. Although I will say that I like his older music better than new. College Dropout is my favorite. Also, Slow Jamz... yes

I liked spaceship from that album and I'll say it's much better then life of Pablo tho that's so much better then views or some shit like that

• Rihanna or Evan Peters

• Scarlett Johanson. she is my favrite actress!

• Tilda Swinton. She's so strange... i love it.

• I think Sia because I love her music so her personality must be just as sweet. If she could sing for me I'd cri.

• Ellen DeGeneres or Michelle Obama. Just because the video of them at CVS was hilarious.

I feel like Ellen would be the most fun person to spend time with. Also, Michelle... can we just vote for her for the next president?

Michelle has so much class and she graduated from Harvard which is amazing. Ellen would be a lot though.

• Probably, Tom Hiddleston.
    There's just something about him that makes me feel hot!!!

• Blake Lively, she's just so gorgeous and confident and an inspiration.

• Melani Trump

• I'd spend it with the celebrity that looks like me

• I would choose the YouTuber Markiplier.