Is my ex-boyfriend happy with his new girlfriend?

My ex-boyfriend has this new girlfriend that he been dating for two weeks after him and I broke up so far their been having a good realtionship no arguing they spend a lot of time together his family likes her and her family likes him and everyone think that they are so perfect for each other she told him that she loves him I don't know if he told her something back. But, he call me a few days ago and told me that he loves me and that I have his heart and that I made him into the man that he is today and he wanted me to promise that I would never forget about him. And, he also said that he will always answer my calls if I call him. SO MY QUESTION IS IF MY EX-BOYFRIEND IS HAPPY WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

They've only been together for 2 weeks, I hardly doubt that they perfect together. They haven't had a chance to fight yet and for her to tell him that she loves him is a little crazy. Personally, I think that their relationship is moving WAY too fast. He hasn't had a chance to get over you yet and that probably why he called you and told you those things. For him to tell you all that doesn't seem like he's completely into his new girl or really over you. Give it some time and see how things play out with the new girl but to me I don't see it lasting too long because it's really moving fast and could prove to be too much too soon.

• Thats just drama who knows what he is telling her and how would you feel if it was the other way around and you found out

• no he probably using the gf,

as a way too get over you.

so hurry to the rescue,

& fix things before its too late.

trust me:/

• i don't know maybe he's not as ready as he thought he was , it sound like he still getting over you doesn't it? I mean saying you have his heart must be quite moving for you,

but maybe he is not content with his new girlfreind and she's just rushed him into a relationship he wasnt ready for , I think you will know soon because the relationship won't hold if he still want you and also there's not such thing as perfect so when somthing seems too good to be true it is not true ,if you get what I mean good luck