Revenge On My Sister?

I have a sister who's been treating me like trash lately. We share a room and always leaves it a mess, and somehow expecting me to clean it. She doesn't know how to respect my belongings by borrowing my clothes (and eventually ruining it, because she's such a fat person), and even wears my shoes (and she's a size bigger than me). And complains heck of a lot!

I want to do something really awful to her. Something that will make her cry so bad, she'll wish she actually had a life.

Suggestions anyone?

>Towson_Desi: I agree with that you're saying. The thing here is that I've been nothing but nice to her. She always asks me to do stuff for her, like covering her for chores or whenever she wants to go out. I'm not that bratty at all.
BTW, I was always scolded by my parents because of her. I even got grounded for 2 months because of what SHE did.
She took (and LOST) my phone charger just now. AAAARRRGGGHH!

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me tell you something about me really quick.

I have two older sisters (and one younger but she has nothing to do with this situation) who are pregnant, along with me. So all three of us are pregnant together (except I live 1,000 miles away in Texas while their both in Chicago). I had horrible, awful morning sickness in my first several weeks. I was down all day, every single day. Once in a while I'd get on Facebook and say something like "Not feeling well today". Well, they BOTH twisted it around and told our mom that all I'm doing is complaining and that I don't even want to be pregnant. My mom is also on Facebook, so she went back and looked at my status'. A few even said "I'm really sick, but it's all worth it". Other people were saying things to me too because my sisters were lying to them. At first I thought it was my oldest sister, because all she does is gossip. My older sister has always told me up front any problems she had with me. This time she went behind my back and totally betrayed me. And when I went to ask her a question about taking medicine while pregnant, she told me she didn't want to talk to me if all I was going to do was argue with her and complain. I asked if that was why she refused to answer my phone calls and texts and she said yes. I cried and cried to my husband I was so hurt, which made him furious and he has lost all respect for both of them.

We hardly talk now. And when we do, it's really short. I got a quick text from my older sister with her new phone number. And a message on Facebook from my oldest sister with a quick hello. That's it. We used to talk weekly, sometimes daily. Part of it now is I have finally got a doctor so I stopped asking for pregnancy advise. But we all know things just aren't the same. All because they gossiped and lied about me.

But their my sisters. I love them unconditionally, and I would never, EVER try to get revenge. I would never purposely hurt them because they did it to me. Because that makes me just as bad as them. When I turn the other cheek and show humbleness and forgiveness, it only makes them look bad and me look good.

I shared a room with my little sister too. These things happen no matter what, trust me. It's a part of having siblings. But making your family hurt just because your angry makes you just as bad, if not worse. If you don't mind looking like a heartless bitch, then I guess go for it. But people won't respect you. Even your friends who think it's "funny and cool and you showed her". They may be on your side, but they will loose respect for you for taking the low road.

• Haha, that wasn't "really quick"

• I don't think showing the sis how angry she is makes her a heartless bitch! Her sister has already lost respect for her by letting her carry on this behaviour when she is nothing but nice to her. I don't agree with making her cry as this is a very juvenile way of dealing with a lack of respect, but showing her what it feels like for your stuff to get used is ok & may help the annoying sister to get the messege about personal property. This girl will get more respect by not acting like a doormat!

• I didn't say she shouldn't do anything at all. I was telling her what I did in my situation. The best thing she can do is talk to her parents and let her parents handle it.

What Guys Said 11

• When I was an adolescent I'd have gladly exchanged my two brothers for one sister like yours

• A Chinese saying concerning revenge :

"When he is hurt or done wrong by an enemy the wise man shall not take revenge. He shall sit on the downstream riverside, wait and do nothing.

He will not have to wait long before he sees the dead body of his enemy floating down the river."

(implying that this enemy will probably also hurt other persons who will then kill him and save the wise man the trouble of doing it himself)

(6)

• hide all bras and panties?

• You sure to bitch a lot for someone who's supposedly 18 to 24. Most people that age tend to know how to work past petty difficulties.

• If somebody's disrespecting you, I'm sure you'd be bitching too, regardless of your age.

• Who are you to tell somebody they should be more mature or anything I'm pretty sure you have done some really childish things latley and so get off of the question if you can't be helpful and right about know ur bing bitchy childish and mad and I reaally don't care!!!

• BeyoundConcieted,

At least I know how to spell and use proper grammar. She put herself out here, I gave my opinion. Furthermore, if you didn't care you wouldn't have posted a response to my post. Get over it.

• if she has anything of a diary you can snap some pictures of that and upload them online for all too see. Same thing goes for her texts (snag the phone when she's asleep?). Something that embarassing would be infinitely worse than anything physical you could do to her. Guess you could try some laxatives if you're up to it, slip it into her food during breakfast and she's going to have a very fun time at school.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 20

• I know some of the best ways to get revenge on somebody,and I could tell you...

OR you could be the bigger better person,the person who looks back on all this years from now and tells the story of how she was such a cow and you accepted and loved her regardless ;o)

She most probabley feels worse then you for ruining your clothes-she can't fit into them,how do you think that feels? she has to live with that everyday-put a lock or a padlock on your wardrobe if you really can't bear it.

Dont clean up her things,only clean up yours-she is not your responsibility and she will soon get tired of having her things messed up.

The best way to get at someone who is being a pain in the butt is to appear nonfazed,its very hard to do and you need an oscar-award winning smile but its worth it.

Let her do whatever she wants and simpley treat her as if she isn't doing a single thing to annoy you,and watch what she does,but do not put yourself out for her,do not do her chores or anything unless she shows you more respect-then you can at least be smug that you have risen above it.

A good few years ago I had a chocolate advent calender in my room...well one morning I got up and opened the correct date and the chocolate wasn't there,i checked the next day-same thing gone.

My little sister had snuck into my room and thoughtfully scoffed every single one of them and shut all the little doors up again after she was done.

I knew it was her and I told my mom,who didn't believe my sister would do such a thing,my sister completely denied it with all the innocence of an angel.It was years before I got her to admit she did that lol.Sorry that's nothing to do with your situation it just made me laugh remembering it.

Anyone with brothers and sisters goes through this and at the time its majour drama,but one day you will laugh.

• i know you're frustrated but unless you want to become a horrible person yourself, you don't wanna try to get "revenge."

Just remember that the wheel or fortune, or what we perceive to be that, is constantly turning. it's likely her chance to be on bottom is coming. Don't wish it on her.

Try to get along :) somebody has to put a stop to this and the only person you can control is yourself.

• revenge is never a good thing. tell her to be more responsible and it's not attractive that her crap is all over the place. if she doesn't listen to you, calmly tell your parents about this and hopefully they can discipline her or give her a talk at least . hopefully your parents will be responsible. never good to be vindictive

• i would like to say that the people criticizing you for wanting to get back at your sister either don't have siblings or don't have mean, manipulative, asshole siblings like you (and i) have. just because you're family, it doesn't mean you have to like or even love each other. people are people and believe it or not, family members hurt family members - purposely and repeatedly just because they think they can. everybody's not all 'sisterly' and bonding 24/7 like the Brady Bunch. The reality is that most family members hate each other.

I don't think anybody should be calling people immature or mean for wanting to get revenge on someone just because that person is family. you aren't in their shoes and you don't know what they have to go through with a certain family member. I personally cannot stand my two sisters. I don't even like calling them sisters - it feels dirty to be related to them because they have done nothing but make me feel like sh*t and treat me like sh*t. I'm not going to love them because I 'should'. love is earned like it is from any other situation and if somebody mistreats me or hurts me - I'm not going to love you. simple as that.

rate me down all you want, but don't go criticizing this girl because you're not living her life.

• I have two bitch ass sisters just like this. I'm the youngest and they think they can just run over me. to be honest with you, from experience I've learned that seeking revenge will only get you in trouble with the parentals.

my advice to you is to hide your stuff, the really, really cute things in another room so she can't get it.

- split the bedroom in half and clean your side only. she'll start to realize what you're doing.

- you also need to tell her very firmly to keep her hands out of your stuff.

have you tried complaining to your parents? possibly getting another room? nag your parents every time she does something, but be respectful about it. eventually they'll crack and tell your sister to stop, just so you'll stop complaining :D lol it doesn't stop things completely, but it does slow it down.

• Trust me, there is NO way to respectfully nag a parent. No matter how "nice" you try to be, it still only bugs them more and more. And most parents don't crack...they end up cracking down on you instead.

• When I complain to my mom about my sisters, she talks to them about respecting me more. I didn't mean nag, but at least let your parents know what's going so they can see that's it's a frequent problem.

More from Girls
15