Why women love men with beards

Men with beard are such a turn on for most of the girls. And for me!

Here are some of the reasons why:

: Because it's manly and we love manly!

"we dont like boys, we like men"

Bearded men look more aggressive and like alpha males. A beard signifies the pinnacle of manhood.

Why women love men with beards.

There's nothing manlier than a beard!

^ I meant in looks by the way. :P

: It's sexy and Majestic

Hugh Jackman proves it

:You Appear to Be Mature

For some reason, which however mysterious makes a man look mature with facial beard than being clean shaved.

These are some of the reasons why I love facial hair on guys!

Stubble, trimmed, not trimmed, whatever. We love it. So grow it out guys!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 69

• Damn! So a man is not manly if he doesn't have a beard. God, I hope all you girls have huge boobs or you won't be a real woman right?

It's stupid to believe that a man is not a real man if he doesn't have a beard. If that's what you like on a man, good for you, I have nothing against your preference, but don't insult other men cause they aren't what you look for.
    I think beards look good on certain men, there are others that don't look good with it. I like how I look with a stubble and clean shaved, but when I'm more than a week without shaving I don't like how it looks.

• I totally agree. Just because a man does not have abeard it does not mean he is not a man. Who invented tat lame obesrvation? Certain guys look good with beard others not so much. If a lady likes a guy with beard well good for her. I dont like full beard in a man, for me it is kind of gross when yiou are going to kiss it. I prefer stubble and clean shaved and in the case a man has berd plizz groom it well and keep it nicea

• I don't need that. You're still not getting my point.

• I'm gonna throw my two cents in on this. My comments are in parentheses.

Quoting take owner:

Doesn't mean other men are not real men (that's actually what you were implying by saying "we don't like boys, we like men". You were saying men have beards, boys, or fake men, do not have beards)

Why do I have to explain this? (Because you wrote the take)

are you that stupid to think that having a beard is what makes you a real man? (That's what you implied in your first quote. Read it again if you don't believe me)

I'm just conveying that I and some percent of the female populations like guys with facial hair than not (a fact that I'm sure the entire population of gag already knew)

• To be honest this has been my experience with beards

images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/ap0DXQ5_700b_v1.jpg

• 4|3
  • i don't understand y this fascination wid beards lately... and a "beardless" face won't make u less than a man. it's just a stereotype. although truth's it makes u more mature, but i don't wanna look mature anyway... LOL

It's surprisin how beards became a thing again though... they were a 70s thing mostly. During 80s,90s,00s most guys went clean-shaven.

i enjoy havin a beardless face more, i feel more comf this way... can't imagine myself bearded.

• To the comments which are harsh and people who took this sexist, I'm sorry you guys felt it this way I should've specified it in my take that it's only a PREFERENCE. and not ALL women like beard yeah.
      .
      Yes ofc, you can go anyway you want. I haven't specified anywhere in my take that other men i. e men who are clean-shaved aren't real men. so please people, stop it with all these rude comments saying that im being sexist and all -_- (PLEASE READ THIS BECAUSE I can't UPDATE MY TAKE)

• ok gotcha u r not sexist i undrstand...
      but still i wonder wot n how beards r back in fashion again o_O

can uassume wot caused this?

• I didn't even know it came back in fashion. I've always loved beards. But I think still lots of girls prefer clean shaved men over bearded men. I just find bearded men sexy and gentleman-ly.

• Agreed. And all woman should weigh under 120 lbs, have a shaved pussy, and have tits at a bare minimum D+

If you do not fill these qualifications you simply aren't a woman

• does that mean im sexy :o

• I think beards mostly just help form the jawline, and for hundreds of thousands of years, the male face evolved to look good whilst having a beard.

But yeah, the "He looks like an aggressive alpha male" is an justification I would avoid like the plague.

Just take a read here:blogs.telegraph.co.uk/.../

"One 17-year-old girl told researchers that if a boy “could kill someone or people thought he could then yeah I’m not gonna lie, he’s gonna be more attractive to me.”

"Women and girls are attracted to confidence and strength and these characteristics are common with boys who use them badly.”

I mean, this is like male issues 101. Attraction to aggression breeds violence.

• I cannot fully agree with this. The guys who look good with beards are those who are good looking anyway. So it is not the beard that is making them look attractive.

• Eh to be completely honest with you here: The men you posted are so drop-dead gorgeous they would look great with and without a beard.

The cynicism in me wants to add: Provided you are handsome already.

• Hear that boys! they just want us to appear mature!!
    so grow a beard!

i like my clean shaven face, its nice and smooth, plus girls like the smooth face when i go down on them...

my scruff/stubble is sharp and hurts them when i kiss or do other things involving my mouth lol

• Stubble is sharp, but beards are soft.

• Errrr, i dont like having a beard...
      None of those dudes in those pictures had BEARDS though,
      they had like 2 weeks of not shaving lol!

• As a teenager who cannot grow a beard yet, I feel objectified and oppressed.

Only fucking kidding, don't get your knickers in a twist everyone xD.

• Why Asians don't grow beards.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../beard+inspiration+2.jpg

We'd look like some feudal senator.

• This is not beard. Just a couple of hair on the chin.

• As someone who's had a beard for 17 years, I adore this post.

So thank you.

• Easier said than done, while I can grow facial hair it will be patchy look like crap and probably get me into trouble at work... so it's frankly not worth the effort, plus it being wire'y and ginger does not bode well. I'd rather be clean shaven since it's just what suits me.

• this is only like a fucking online fantasy in my reality hahaa.

• Lol just remember not all guys have the face to pull off a beard.

• I have a beard and I'm carrying it proudly :)

• This is a very smart myTake. ;)

Seriously though, I like how you carefully worded this part: "you appear to be mature." A beard a mature man does not necessarily make.

• Not all girls love it. In fact, many hate it. Stubble is sharp and pointy and can leave an irritated rash.

Loving how the 'sexy women have curves' meme is illustrated by an image of a fairly skinny woman.

• Well I guess guys who just can't grow facial hair are fucked.

And for those who'll say, "All men can grow facial hair", please shut up. I've met guys out here who say that... Some guys just can't, like my dads a perfect example. He's hairless as hell. A lot of my black friends can't actually. But white guys? It's like genetic for y'all.

• Not true at all, plenty of white guys can't grow facial hair.

Arabs/Indians, on the other hand..

• @CityBoy773 you make a good point.

• Well where I live, I mean. Almost all the guys here have some type of facial hair, and almost everyone here is white. Like 98% of the entire city.

• More from Guys
    49

What Girls Said 51

• i agree with this take lol!!

• Yep, agree. =)

• "Real men have beards"? Really? Fuck you, plenty of "real" guys can't grow a beard. "Sexy women have curves"? Being sexy is about more than just having boobs and an ass. It's also about confidence, attitude, the way you dress, talk, act, how you move, what your face looks like, talents, intellect and so on. If you think sexy literally = curves then you're a dumbass. Ironic too since the girl in the picture looks skinny as fuck and probably doesn't have the kind of curves most people would deem "sexy". Yet she's there anyway as an example of sexy. Clearly you don't need curves to be sexy.

Take your body shaming elsewhere sweetie, and grow up a little. Having a preference for beards and curves is fine. But don't go around saying bullshit about "real men" or "real women".

• He'll yeah!

• How can you get 2 downvotes from guys for this? :O They mad?

• @bubble_tea beats me, they're probably the kind of guys who also go around saying "real men" and "real women" crap...

• Totally agree! I love this take & hope a lot of guys see this :)

• Thank you :)

• I don't get the downies? They have no beard, that's it :D

Trends are nothing, really. It's more like how you look at yourself :)

• That's so true! :)

• I disagree. I like clean shaven men. I feel a beard hides your face and makes you look 5+ years older. I love to kiss a guy without his beard getting in my nose. Ill admit Stubble can be sexy BUT it hurts! Conclusion: clean shaven please

Disclaimer: not required if I fall in love. There is always exceptions

• That's what my wife says. and besides who would want to make themselves look older, I have had beards and they are nothing but itchy

• I don't think beards make guys look manly or mature.

It's just hair, a thing all people get, but it is sexy.

I just see a beard and think "wow, that's hot. I want me a sex timber man."

• When my boyfriend doesn't have his beard. He looks like he's 14 which I still love because it's extremely cute! He's still extremely cute with his beard but EXTREMELY sexy as fuck!

• I love men with beards its whats make them masculine

• I like BEARD ,,, i'm telling my man to keep his beard it's true that he looks handsome withou it but he look handsome + hot with it
    i'm really not into men without beard they are smooth and somehow remind me of girls not let's not say all of them but few of them ,,, no offence but this is what i feel
    for a man to put more of charm on his face beard will be helpful

• Personally I prefer a man clean shaven. With that being said there are some that can pull it off with a beard.

• I believe most gals like clean-shaven yet they don't admit it :D

• I knoow! Gah, I loove men with beardss!! And Jamie Dornan with a beard is *_*

• Jamie dornan yes! <3

• who facial hair looks like alfa sprouts coming out of his chin. not a turn on;. and what exactly is attractive about an aggressive person. do you understand what aggressive means. how about rape?

alpha male theorizes animal behavior, its got nothing to do with humans.

• I don't.
    I like clean shaven guys. Baby-faced really.
    We all have our preferences.
    Kudos to the women who like the bearded guys.

• I disgaree. I like stubble, but anything longer than that is just a disease and pestilence ridden mess to me.

• Likin a salt and pepper trimmed beard myself. Find it very sexy!

• I love beards but I also like stubble, clean shaven, etc. it's all a matter of who can pull off what because not every guy can pull off a beard.

• Men with beards are sexier

• i love stubble so much, that I'm going super crazy whenever my boyfriend dating with me with stubble. and he even felt insecure if I'm working with other men with stubble lolz...

• Conclusion: You like older men. I've never seen teenage boys run around with a full beard.

Also, I don't love beards.

• Not totally true. I had a full beard when I was 14.

• @thespartan full beard at 14? that's technically impossible bro... maybe some "thin" moustache yeah... but full beard?

• I had the thin mustache thing when I was 11 and 12.

• On point!!!

• Will you please suggest me how I can show off my undie at mall.. bending is one way

• More from Girls
    31