Sexy Fashion Santa: Christmas can get so hot!

If you go to Toronto’s Yorkdale Mall, you won't see a conventional Santa, but a hot, sexy and fashion one!

This is Paul Mason, the hottest Santa ever! He's a model, he did the Yorkdale Mall's photoshoot this Christmas and he's also available at the mall for people to take pictures with him.

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is you...Sexy Fashion Santa: Christmas can get so hot!

Oh, baby!

Hey, Santa, I don't have a Christmas tree yet... will you bring me one?

β™₯

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

The following are images from people who have been at the mall and have taken pics with this handsome Santa:

I saw Journeywoman kissing #santaclaus :) #yorkdalefashionsanta #noshame #fashion #xmaslove #IGofthedayUna foto publicada por Evelyn Hannon (@evelynhannon) el 27 de Nov de 2015 a la(s) 12:03 PST

Family Christmas card complete βœ… πŸŽ…πŸ»#YorkdaleFashionSanta Thanks @paulmasonmodelUna foto publicada por Sweet Jane Bowen (@janie.bowen) el 5 de Dic de 2015 a la(s) 9:46 PST

p.s. I wish I lived in Toronto :P

sexyback is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 23

• Even Santa is hipster now! :P

• his beard is white 'cuz of all the girls that have came on it #legend

• That dude is so cool - Plenty of mothers this year volunteering to take the kids to see Santa if that was the standard across the board.

• I don't think he is hot though I mean it seems he is only attracted old ladies lol.

• Ok i see...

• Dude is about three zippers away from Thriller in that first pic.

• Gerontophilia.

• u girls are sick with ur grandpa issues

• This Santa is attractive but once I took a closer longer look in like wtf is he wearing 😂

• What a badass

• wtf did I just read?

• I'd sit on his lap

• I like it... odds are he looks more like the Original Santa than that fat Coke-a-Cola guy anyways.

• And i thought i've seen everything around here LOL

• They say he brings name brand designer outerwear to all the good little boys and girls.

But bad children get a last minute drugstore gift from Thrifty Krampus.

True story.

• I like how they chased the derelicts out of the bridge to the subway station in order to get that photo of him.

• The fifth picture is an awesome outfit.
    I want to can get something like that.

• I hope I look that good at 70

• I am santas son swole Claus and I am here to make peoples Christmas merry.

• He looks like a wizard 0_o

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 21

• Hahahaha Hilarious!

• "For this Christmas kids, Santa will be too busy with women instead of sending you presents"

😐🔫

I've always preferred the Grinch

• Damn ! This Santa can eat all of my cookies and powder them with frosting.

Yea right !

• hmm interesting

• @BelleGirl21 stole my answer.

• I live near Toronto and didn't even know he was near Yorkdale mall, I've been there a few times! I thought he wasin the states because he went Twitter viral

• oh great, another thing ruined by American sex crazies once again...

• Feel like purring 'Santa Baby' to him πŸ˜‰

http://youtu.be/JReg9mK1ixk

• Yorkdale is the worst mall. The traffic to get in there backs up the 401. Nah, b.

• No, just... no

• He's stepped up the Santa game lol I'm from the 6 !!! 🙋🏽 hey hey

• 2|0
  • He kinda reminds me of count dooku.

• How is that even sexy?
    He looks older than my grandba!

• This is disgusting.

• I was telling my mom how I wish the Santa looked more modernized in America. This is cool. I had no idea they did this in Toronto and he looks cool and fit

• There's a treat for grandmas :D
    There should be a next generation santa, like Magic Mike style for us young ladies. I'm glad there is a bit of a change though, the original Santa promotes Obesity and ungratefulness and it is not believable, I never believed Santa when I was a kid.

• I'm just wondering, how does Santa promote obesity and ungratefulness? That's a new one to me.

• Apparently because he's fat. Everyone wants to be like Santa. Except not. Everyone wants to get free shit from Santa. You wanna know what promotes obesity? America. More specifically the money-centric uber-mercantile ultra-capitalist enterprises like the fast food industry that likes to throw addictive, dangerous food additives and a bunch of salt and gallons of sugar down their customer's throats and doesn't care if people are dying of heart disease so long as they're patting their profit margin well.

Not Santa.

• @loveisbeautiful Pretty much what Rawrzz said. Santa despite its fiction is not a role model for kids.

• the all white outfit looks bizarre.

• Wow your standards are low

• No, just no.

• More from Girls
    1