Guys and Girls, Wear what you want, How you want, and Flaunt it

Guys and  Girls, Wear what you want, how you want, and flaunt it.

If anyone tries to stop you from doing so, you just show your sexiness right in front of their face. No matter how curvy or how your figure is, no one should stop you from showing off.
If I wear a top that runs deep, deal with it. It's not my problem that you got a problem with someone showing some cleavage. Cause We Sexy and We Know It.

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Only rule in hairstyle, fashion and make up is wear what you are comfortable and happy with, you dress for yourself not others. Others may have their preferences but they can't tell you what to wear or how to wear it so let it all hang out.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A00000578-866_306x423.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

• While I agree completely with 'if you have it flaunt it' principle, always have, I'd also give everyone their right to choice :)

A good attempt at writing a My Take, you should try writing with more matter and inputs :)

• Of Course, yes, If one is willing then only it should be applicable :)
      Thank you very much! :D

• I admire those that are willing too :D

Thank you for liking my opinion young lady 💗

• Well there's classy and then downright garbage. Place and time for everything.
    www.fascinately.com/.../...ately-5410d5ae41928.jpg
    There's actually a touching story behind that pic, but whatever.

• Lol right

You're defiantly trouble

• Ehh it's alright 😏😜😜

• Is that you in that pic?

By the way nice take... And short one too ! :-)

• Hmm I actually have same-ish crop top like that for practice, #nohomo doe

• was this comment in any way directed to me?

• I totally agree... and yes you are incredibly sexy. I would love to see your cleavage, everything else looks sooo good

• I seriously do not have a problem with you flaunting what you got... :-)

• My thing is that I've worked really hard to have the body I do, so I won't allow someone to shame me into not showing it off. The problem is, it seems like guys are confined to dressing a certain way or risk being labeled 'gay.' I've even had lots of girls assume that I'm gay because of how I dress and the fact that I'm a former dancer. I wish society weren't so narrow-minded about acceptable gender behavior for men.

• If those girls don't appreciate that, its their fucking problem. You're just fine, I wish I knew you irl :)

• ooh thats bad

• What's bad?

• Humm I would refer you to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX86viXrV_4

What Girls Said 1

• Love it! Completely agree 😊