50 Shades Of White: The Beauty Of Albino People

Albinism is a genetic disorder that causes the absence of pigment in peoples skin, eyes and hair. It is quite rare, but can affect people of any race. Albino people have very pale skin, white hair and very light eyes.

Russian born photographer and artist Yulia Taits created a project featuring the albino beauty. She usually uses photoshop to illustrate surreal images in fairy-tale-like situations. This project is different, since she has tried to create the same vibe in her photos, without the use of photoshop. I absolutely love her photos, they look angelic <3

And last but not least, my personal favorite :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• 12d

They are so beautiful 😍

• 3d

beautiful

• 4d

Disorder? Just because they're not like everyone else?

• 4d

Yeah, that's what the word means. The condition is caused by a genetic mutation, or a mistake if you will. I wasn't saying that they are lesser humans, but there is something wrong with their genetic make-up.

• 17h

I don't know... I'm just considering them to be rarer than others... I don't really like the disorder term in this respect, but that's just me.

• 7d

nice

• 9d

www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(c).gif

The last girl's face is unattractive.

• 12d

They look cool but really weird. I'm not trying to be offensive it's just the way i feel.

• 13d

White Angels.

• 13d

They are truly beautiful

• 13d

They're all beautiful art.

What Girls Said 3

• 3d

lovely

• 4d

great one they r so special ı love their apperance

• 8d

I feel cold. They all look like they'd live in a winter wonderland.