50 Shades Of White: The Beauty Of Albino People

Albinism is a genetic disorder that causes the absence of pigment in peoples skin, eyes and hair. It is quite rare, but can affect people of any race. Albino people have very pale skin, white hair and very light eyes.

Russian born photographer and artist Yulia Taits created a project featuring the albino beauty. She usually uses photoshop to illustrate surreal images in fairy-tale-like situations. This project is different, since she has tried to create the same vibe in her photos, without the use of photoshop. I absolutely love her photos, they look angelic <3

And last but not least, my personal favorite :)

39
JulieXO is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel cold. They all look like they'd live in a winter wonderland.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• They are so beautiful 😍

• They're all beautiful art.

• They are truly beautiful

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(c).gif

The last girl's face is unattractive.

• beautiful

• Disorder? Just because they're not like everyone else?

• Yeah, that's what the word means. The condition is caused by a genetic mutation, or a mistake if you will. I wasn't saying that they are lesser humans, but there is something wrong with their genetic make-up.

• I don't know... I'm just considering them to be rarer than others... I don't really like the disorder term in this respect, but that's just me.

• nice

• They look cool but really weird. I'm not trying to be offensive it's just the way i feel.

What Girls Said 2

• great one they r so special ı love their apperance

• lovely