HOT Lingerie for Every Body Type

HOT Lingerie for Every Body Type

Unless you are a Victoria's Secret Angel, chances are that there is at least something about your body that you wish was different. I used to let my focus on my flaws prevent me from wearing lingerie. I have great news, however... No matter what your body type may be, you can still look smoking hot in lingerie! I will show you ways to minimize your flaws and play up your assets by choosing the right lingerie for your body type.

Problem: Small Chested

Solution: Push-up Corset

If your chest is not as full as you would like, push-up corsets provide a fantastic, sexy solution. Many of these corsets come with some padding and all push up what you have to "enhance" your assets. Most women feel that they look at least a cup size larger in one of these.

Problem: Belly Flab

Solution: Baby Doll Lingerie

I have given birth to two children. My belly is definitely not as flat as it used to be. This means that I am a huge fan of Baby Doll Lingerie. These cute little sets draw the eye up and provide a little bit of camouflage for those of us with a less than washboard stomach.

Problem: No Curves

Solution: Chemise with Seams

A tight fitting chemise that ends just at the top of the thighs can give the illusion of curves. It draws attention to what is underneath. To really create the illusion of curves, pair with a thong and be sure there is a little bit of peek-a-boo action in the back.

Problem: Short Torso

Solution: Cut Out Teddy

As a girl with a short torso, I ADORE cut out teddies! They elongate my torso and let's face it... They are hot! pairing these with a garter belt and stockings elongates the body even more.

I would love to know what lingerie works best for your body type. Please let me know in the comments!

2520
asheslee is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sensual sleep wear is for much more than differing body types. In my Wife's case it is that she is simply modest, she does NOT like being naked nor does she wish to be undressed in any manner. Sensual sleepwear allows her to be elegant and somewhat modest while expressing her desire for intimacy and romance. She favours shorter gowns right down to a camisole though she will on occasion wear a fun length nightgown and our favourite material is silk. She will wear teddies / step ins as well. With the night gowns she chooses to wear panties but as a practical basis I prefer tap panties on her with generous leg openings and no elastics there for simple access when she wishes me to be there. It is the same with teddies, were the crotch should have buttons, snaps or other fasteners that undo when she wants me to have access. She will occasionally choose crotchless knickers under her gowns. While Women concern themselves on what they view as "problems" they should have the confidence to understand that men are grateful for the opportunity to be with them. For my Wife it allows her to be modest yet express her desire for intimacy and many years ago she decided that we would make love every morning and so she chooses what to wear to bed each night and I honestly dream of her all night and look forward to the morning so we can wake early and make love. The anticipation is delightful and that she is thinking about this, preparing for it is erotic. Sleep wear of what ever design should be practical to facilitate lovemaking. I NEVER undress her, she would frown If I removed her panties, they simply get shifted to one side when she wants me to access her there. Sensual sleepwear was a critical part of her being comfortable expressing her desire and the result is that she is quite fulfilled and can express her desire in a practical manner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yh so, that last part... I never knew anyone thought of being short-waisted / having a short torso as "a problem".
    ... Like srsly wut?

I mean... just think of the entire industry that's dedicated to making women LOOK shorter-waisted, and therefore leggier. Mostly high heels, but, also stuff like high-waisted jeans, tucked shirts, peplums that start at the natural waist (or even higher), etc.
    On average, women actually have longer waists/torsos -- and shorter legs -- than men do. But, as a result of the influence of high-heels and other such things, MOST people these days think it's the opposite.

In other words... We consciously WANT to look short-waisted. To emphasize dem legs tho.

Especially in terms of lingerie, I would think women would want to exaggerate the short-waisted, legs-for-days look even more? What am I missing?

• So, I have big hips and a short torso. That means that if I wear a one piece swimsuit, I look like a box. The same thing happens when I wear a teddy without cutouts. It makes me look square shaped, like a box, even though I am very curvy.

• bahah I got ya.

I'm over 6' tall, so, I don't wear one-piece anything. Wedgie city lmao

• LOL... Yes, I can see how that would be problematic.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

• Lingeries are made to be torn.

• 4|0
  • Thank you for writing this! I wish lingerie was more common for all girls/women, and instead of being intimidating for some was viewed as a great way to feel sexy and boost confidence!

• im not a fan of all this lacy stuff. i just like simple white cotton bra and knickers

• I don't know what you're talking about, that girl for the "no curves" picture (I assume it is the one with the Brunette with a reddish background) has curves. Actually me likie

• You're doing God's work here, OP! :D

• Cut out teddy... dayuumm what a women

• the last 2 girls were perfect, the lingerie and them lol

• 0|0
  • No hot underwear for guys? :(

• Nice.
    I do 3d modeling and it's nice to know what female characters would where depending on body shape.

• love the lingerie shown, all very sexy. I prefer totally naked though so get it off and as soon as possible LOL

• WOW, what about some crotchless too for every shape girls?

• What about for chubby/thick girls?

• My suggestion is a baby doll set. They also make them in satin with prints and slots. It gives a tease with a little more coverage.

• It depends... first, and foremost, it depends on what she feels confident wearing. Secondly, it depends on her partner's preferences. If she feels sexy and confident and he loves it then There would never be a reason for her not to wear it. I discussed problem areas on this take not because I see them as "problems," per se, but more because they can be issues that keep a woman from feeling as sexy and confident as she could feel otherwise. I believe that everyone has different views of what is "beautiful" and at the end of the day, the most important thing is for a girl to feel confident about herself.

• True. I have no problem with chubby/thick girls wearing sexy lingerie like that. I think they still look super sexy.

• You are right...
    ... What is your figure size?

• This was educational. And masturbational. Thanks.

• the last want was hot.

• the 3rd and 4th lingeries were ok the others were terrible.

• You do know that there is more than one babydoll set of lingerie right? These were only chosen to show the type me not necessarily for the set itself.

• I love girls in lingerie

What Girls Said 24

• good take!

• what about stretch marks and veins on arms and legs? i think thats the kind of stuff lingerie can't deal with. and a lot of women have it. my mom, for example.

• I have stretch marks on my tummy and a few on the backs of my legs. I sometimes wear thigh high stockings and I always wear something that gives me at least some coverage over my tummy. the good news... most men are so excited to see a woman who is eager to please that they are not focused on every tiny flaw. We are much harder on ourselves and other women, in my opinion.

• Nope. As you get a little older, you will gain more confidence and begin to really understand that the girl you see in the movies or in a magazine is a fantasy. She has flaws, too. She is just airbrushed and then digitally enhanced. All of our bodies are less than perfect. It is all about learning to love the skin that you are in.

• Most men find an average confident girl to be more attractive than a super gorgeous girl who is insecure.

• Cool MyTake!! I like baby doll lingeries (for no apparent reason). I feel like nothing can beat a matching set (bra and underwear) though

• Nice. Love the push-up corset, especially since I'm not that big up top. Only a B-cup.

• Lovely take. I think the push up corset would work just fine for me to enhance my perfectly shaped boobs.

• nice.. i am gonna try the small bosom suggestion.. looks good..

• Very nice!! These are all so hot :)

• I prefer a shorter torso though
    but yea anw nice options :P

• the last one is beautiful

• all are cute

• First two images would be for my body type, I really need to update my lingerie 😉

• god I LOVE the last lingerie but I don't have a short torso haha
    I'm obsessed af with lingeries

• I love this!! I want them all!

• Thanks for the positive feedback. Go visit yandy. They are my go to site for inexpensive lingerie.

• @redeyemindtricks, Y & Y - never would have gotten that. Now, I am left to ponder. 😉

• hehe. It almost certainly rhymes with candy (esp since they capitalize the first "y" but not the second one). but... I'm the type to think of stuff like that lol.

• What if all of those problems? should i wear a pushup, chemise, baby doll cut out lingeirie? lol

• I dont wear lingerie. Why would I want to change anything about my bod? I'm flawless baby. ;)

• Baby doll lingerie it is then. 😉

• So sexy

• and girls with flat butt and hip dips?

• I like the chemise

• Im literally seeing like one body type here, do plus size woman not count lol

• Plus sized women are no different. All of the styles above are available in plus sizes. It is all about what Shen is comfotable with.

• More from Girls
    4