Check List Of Things To Improve Upon Your Appearance

Here is a quick check-list of things that you can improve immediately and maintain over time:

• Brush your teeth at least twice daily, use mouthwash and floss.

• Shower every day. Always shower just before you go out with a woman.

• Get a hair style that is considered new and cool, use magazines and TV for inspiration if needed. Maintain your hair by getting it cut at least once every two weeks.

• Keep all body hair trimmed and neat, this applies to ALL areas! Get rid of nose hairs... and bushy eye-brows!

• Make sure to keep your shoes clean and new-looking, whether they are dress shoes or sneakers. Always wear fresh socks to keep foot odor under control.

• Check ears for wax on a regular basis. If wax is visible, then get rid of it.

• Never bite your nails. Keep all finger and toe nails trimmed, neat, and most of all... clean!

• Get a tan! You'll be amazed by how much difference a good tan can make. If the sun does not shine much where you live, then get a membership at your local tanning salon; it's worth it.

• Always wear a good smelling deodorant every day. None of that traditional white stuff that leaves chunks under your arms... invest in the gel or clear kind.

• Buy a top shelf cologne and wear it whenever you are out with a woman.

• Wear nice clothes based on your personal style, keep them clean, and iron out all wrinkles before you hit the town.

This is just a basic list to get you started, and you can add new things to it whenever they come to mind. For now, try to get everything on this list handled, and you will notice that a whole new you will come to the surface.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 14

• Haircut every 2 weeks? That seems like a lot! But I bet some guys need that. This is a great list.

As for tanning, I hear people's comments about tanning, but do get outdoors and in the sun to improve your overall health and well-being, which will, of course, improve your appearance.

• Ugh tans are overatted. they don't look good unless they're natural.

• Good article, got everything covered

• Wow you made sure you put every thing on there lol

• That was insightful :)

• Kudos! point no. 5 & 6 are so true, many guys wear torn and dirty shoes that's just a huge turn off. And my guy friends never seem to manage their nails, I'm going to make them read this article.

• Tanning salons = tanning beds = cancer, and premature aging. Do you really want to look like you're fifty when you're only thirty years old?

• I tan, but I'm not sure about having a guy that tans. I like a naturally tan guy who doesn't have to go to a tanning salon.

• These are great tips- not just for when you want to look good for a woman, but also interviews and any time you want to make a good impression. The only one I don't agree with is the tan. Tanned skin = damaged skin, and not everyone looks good tanned.

• Lol that's awesome! I wish all guys thought the same way you did.

• I don't think I would want my guy with a tan

• Are you single? haha

It's surprising to me how many guys really don't understand even the basics of what you've posted. Any guy who takes care of themselves like this is a definite turn on.

Minus the fake-bake. I'd take pasty white over an unnatural tan any day.

• Even though most of these seem obvious especially to us girls they are very helpful to guys because many guys don't think they need good hygiene to attract women but they do. along with a couple other comments I disagree with the tanning one because light skin - especially accompanied by dark or red hair - can be attractive. tans usually only look good if they're natural anyways.

• Gross. Fake Tanning is a super turn off, please never do it. It's unhealthy, and unnatural.

What Guys Said 7

• What if I lost my hair at 22 and have to shave what's left since I had shock? Am I just not supposed to date?

• To add to #10, don't over do it. If someone more than 2 persons away can smell your cologne, you've put on too much.

• Just a side note on the tanning bars. not to be a tool or anything. but keep it to a minimum. skin cancer is never attractive to anyone.

but very good article

• BS , I have very ugly bone facial structure , no matter what I do , girls hate me

• This is a good list to improve your self image the quickest way. A good workout is also a must in longer term. Not necessarily a load of muscle but just lean, good shape is enough.

• I agree with a lot of it except one of two things including

~ Tans- dangerous in tanning salons and I think getting a tan is overated. Can cause Cancer!

~ Hair cut every two weeks? Mine needs about 4-6 weeks and still hasn't grown much.

~ Why top shelf? Is that the new and expensive stuff. New and expensive isn't always better.

But I like the points on keeping clean, ironed, and shoes shined.

• These are the very basics tho...