- Brush your teeth at least twice daily, use mouthwash and floss.
- Shower every day. Always shower just before you go out with a woman.
- Get a hair style that is considered new and cool, use magazines and TV for inspiration if needed. Maintain your hair by getting it cut at least once every two weeks.
- Keep all body hair trimmed and neat, this applies to ALL areas! Get rid of nose hairs... and bushy eye-brows!
- Make sure to keep your shoes clean and new-looking, whether they are dress shoes or sneakers. Always wear fresh socks to keep foot odor under control.
- Check ears for wax on a regular basis. If wax is visible, then get rid of it.
- Never bite your nails. Keep all finger and toe nails trimmed, neat, and most of all... clean!
- Get a tan! You'll be amazed by how much difference a good tan can make. If the sun does not shine much where you live, then get a membership at your local tanning salon; it's worth it.
- Always wear a good smelling deodorant every day. None of that traditional white stuff that leaves chunks under your arms... invest in the gel or clear kind.
- Buy a top shelf cologne and wear it whenever you are out with a woman.
- Wear nice clothes based on your personal style, keep them clean, and iron out all wrinkles before you hit the town.
Check List Of Things To Improve Upon Your Appearance
Most Helpful Girl
Even though most of these seem obvious especially to us girls they are very helpful to guys because many guys don't think they need good hygiene to attract women but they do. along with a couple other comments I disagree with the tanning one because light skin - especially accompanied by dark or red hair - can be attractive. tans usually only look good if they're natural anyways.0
Most Helpful Guy
I agree with a lot of it except one of two things including
~ Tans- dangerous in tanning salons and I think getting a tan is overated. Can cause Cancer!
~ Hair cut every two weeks? Mine needs about 4-6 weeks and still hasn't grown much.
~ Why top shelf? Is that the new and expensive stuff. New and expensive isn't always better.
But I like the points on keeping clean, ironed, and shoes shined.0